I would like to make announcement related to the security problem of Android app for BlackBerry PRIV called "Password keeper". When you switch between active apps/ screens by pressing rectangle type button on the right bottom part of the screen of BlackBerry PRIV and if you have run "Password keeper" on the list of active apps you can clearly see the last opened password / username in the "Password keeper". For me it seems not to be very secure thing.... What do you think about it? I think BlackBerry need to deal with this problem very quickly.
    With the best regards, Gints Bunte.
    07-26-17 04:22 PM
    yes. I noticed that recently as well. I guess it means you have to close it out completely when done.
    07-26-17 04:23 PM
    I don't use the app, you may well have a point: however, it's likely a 3rd party app, not written by BB.
    Therefore you should be approaching the app's developer.
    07-26-17 04:24 PM
    I would like to make announcement related to the security problem of Android app for BlackBerry PRIV called "Password keeper". When you switch between active apps/ screens by pressing rectangle type button on the right bottom part of the screen of BlackBerry PRIV and if you have run "Password keeper" on the list of active apps you can clearly see the last opened password / username in the "Password keeper". For me it seems not to be very secure thing.... What do you think about it? I think BlackBerry need to deal with this problem very quickly.
    With the best regards, Gints Bunte.
    Hello

Go to settings and make sure LOCK when minimized is set ON. As soon as you go to another app it will lock therefore not showing any information if you want that feature.
    There is NO security breach.
    Good luck
    southlander, FF22 and bibbula like this.
    07-26-17 04:33 PM