Been using my keytwo since launch and have recently fired up my Priv for some reason or another. Apparently I had secure startup function enabled and I cannot remember my password for the life of me. I am finding out there's no way to factory wipe / reset the phone until android is fully loaded. Anyway to get around this or is this phone a paperweight now?
    10-08-18 03:11 PM
    Entering the wrong password 10 times doesn't wipe it?
    10-08-18 04:10 PM
    Been using my keytwo since launch and have recently fired up my Priv for some reason or another. Apparently I had secure startup function enabled and I cannot remember my password for the life of me. I am finding out there's no way to factory wipe / reset the phone until android is fully loaded. Anyway to get around this or is this phone a paperweight now?
    Yes.

10 wrong tries, or:

https://ca.blackberry.com/content/bl...ggzyfzylsvylnv
    10-08-18 04:32 PM
    Entering the wrong password 10 times doesn't wipe it?
    No, 10 wrong attempts didn't do anything. I assume it's because android hasn't fully loaded yet?
    10-09-18 08:46 PM
    Try to fumble my way through an OS reload I guess
    10-09-18 08:47 PM
    I am at a standstill now. Found this comment on the crackberry thread "I found the instruction a bit confusing and re-started the process about six times. In the photo atop this article, there's the 4 option menu. It certainly looks as if you need to SELECT the 3rd item - FastBoot. But that only recycles back to the 4 option menu.
    I was informed that when looking at the menu, you are in FASTBOOT MODE. Unlike the other three options, like BarCode, you do not select it. Once the menu pictured above it showing, start the autoloader process. Also make sure to expand the Dos Command Box so you can see the full question and type "Y" for Yes and then Press Enter to start the install process."

I believe I'm in fast boot mode. I open flashall.bat, command prompt box opens, but I am unable to input anything. Based off of previous quote, I should hit "Y" and enter to continue, but am unable to execute
    10-09-18 10:06 PM