Is there a way to search sent emails in Hub? I can search in the Gmail app but not Hub.
    04-18-17 04:51 PM
    Change the hub view to just the account you want. Click 3 dots in upper right and click "folders". Sent items folder should be there. Click that folder open and then you can use search in upper right (magnifying glass)
    FF22 and Wezard like this.
    04-18-17 04:57 PM
    I just had to do a search today and wondered the same thing. So I experimented a little and ended up doing a regular search, not just in the sent items folder, and the sent email showed up among the results. Let's see, if I remember correctly, I think I did it by filtering to the specific email account as mentioned above, but it may be possible to do a search without narrowing it down that way. (I do not have my Priv set to conversation format, if that makes a difference.)
    04-18-17 11:21 PM
    I just had to do a search today and wondered the same thing. So I experimented a little and ended up doing a regular search, not just in the sent items folder, and the sent email showed up among the results. Let's see, if I remember correctly, I think I did it by filtering to the specific email account as mentioned above, but it may be possible to do a search without narrowing it down that way. (I do not have my Priv set to conversation format, if that makes a difference.)
    Yes, if you just search without going into a specific folder, it will show sent items, but they will be mixed in with received items returned by the search. If you only want to search sent items, you have to go to the sent items folder first.
    04-19-17 12:05 AM
    Change the hub view to just the account you want. Click 3 dots in upper right and click "folders". Sent items folder should be there. Click that folder open and then you can use search in upper right (magnifying glass)
    Fantastic. Thanks so much.
    04-19-17 01:35 AM