Hi All,

Like to check if everyone is having the same outcome as I am facing.

Usually when I am using my Passport, when I search something at the Hub, it will searching everything including my sub folders within my IMAP. Thus when things that are in the sent folders are also being searched and displayed.

For the blackberry priv, when I search in the Hub, it is only searching things that are displayed on the hub of �nbox". the search does not covers the sub folders within my IMAP and I would need to manually go into the sub folders to search before I can find them. Even after i click remote search on the priv, it found nothing.

My sync settings for my BB10 and Priv are all the same which are set at "sync all folders".
    aside issue, BB10 have a function to click all folders, where blackberry priv, I would need to click one folder by one which is a very frustrating exp.

I use this function alot as I have alot of check back of email in my line of work.

I had hoped that the updates will improve on this but waited and waited but i noticed that noone else seems to be complaining about this issue, thus i am wondering is there something that I had done wrong or should enable because I am using the Priv since the 1st release until now updating the moment i saw something is available for update.

I am using a Unlocked priv fyi.
    06-19-16 09:17 PM
    Same. My search function is useless even searching one folder. I use bell.net email and sync folder. Useless and frustrating.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-19-16 10:18 PM
    Hi All,

Like to check if everyone is having the same outcome as I am facing.

Usually when I am using my Passport, when I search something at the Hub, it will searching everything including my sub folders within my IMAP. Thus when things that are in the sent folders are also being searched and displayed.

For the blackberry priv, when I search in the Hub, it is only searching things that are displayed on the hub of �nbox". the search does not covers the sub folders within my IMAP and I would need to manually go into the sub folders to search before I can find them. Even after i click remote search on the priv, it found nothing.

My sync settings for my BB10 and Priv are all the same which are set at "sync all folders".
    aside issue, BB10 have a function to click all folders, where blackberry priv, I would need to click one folder by one which is a very frustrating exp.

I use this function alot as I have alot of check back of email in my line of work.

I had hoped that the updates will improve on this but waited and waited but i noticed that noone else seems to be complaining about this issue, thus i am wondering is there something that I had done wrong or should enable because I am using the Priv since the 1st release until now updating the moment i saw something is available for update.

I am using a Unlocked priv fyi.
    Yes , unfortunately it works like that. I am searching the emails within the specific folder each time , the problem is that needs an extra step and of course have to remember in which folder you have filled the mail.
    06-21-16 04:58 PM
    Yes , unfortunately it works like that. I am searching the emails within the specific folder each time , the problem is that needs an extra step and of course have to remember in which folder you have filled the mail.
    That is why I still have my Passport with me and somehow it works better in some aspect.

It does not help if I have close to 100 over sub folders to search and remember.
    fanisk likes this.
    06-21-16 08:59 PM