Just got my 256gb micro sd card the first time I put in the phone it so tried to add music on it from a 64gb card I already had it didn't work so I just copied everything to computer then put it on card that it seemed to work but now nothing is showing even when I go to storage in settings doesn't even give me the option to mount or erase sd card I downloaded the app that allows you to use a sd card which doesn't make sense because priv is supposed to be able to read sd card up to 2tb card even though it doesn't exist yet can someone please help

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 10:25 AM
    Just got my 256gb micro sd card the first time I put in the phone it so tried to add music on it from a 64gb card I already had it didn't work so I just copied everything to computer then put it on card that it seemed to work but now nothing is showing even when I go to storage in settings doesn't even give me the option to mount or erase sd card I downloaded the app that allows you to use a sd card which doesn't make sense because priv is supposed to be able to read sd card up to 2tb card even though it doesn't exist yet can someone please help

First thing I would do is check the card itself if it is indeed a 256GB card. Lots of fake cards especially at those capacities.

Test the card out with H2testw.
    03-15-16 10:53 AM
    Yes it is when I put it on computer it shows how

03-15-16 11:29 AM
    What kind of file system did you use for the sdcard? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_system
    03-15-16 11:52 AM