I'm trying to restore a replacement PRIV after my own's display went bust. I've successfully been able to log in to everything but now I'm at the part of installing my SD Card. It was already formatted for use in my old PRIV so I assumed it would be fine in the new one. I backed it up on my PC just to be sure.

When I put it in it asked me to format it (which I understood meant erasing everything on it). I did this then I went to my PC to restore all my old content. My PC told me it was corrupt. So I formatted it on my PC and restored my content. I then put it in my PRIV which wanted to format it again. I'm stuck in this circle 😭
    (I already have the exFat driver on my Priv)
    01-17-17 09:09 PM
    I'm trying to restore a replacement PRIV after my own's display went bust. I've successfully been able to log in to everything but now I'm at the part of installing my SD Card. It was already formatted for use in my old PRIV so I assumed it would be fine in the new one. I backed it up on my PC just to be sure.

When I put it in it asked me to format it (which I understood meant erasing everything on it). I did this then I went to my PC to restore all my old content. My PC told me it was corrupt. So I formatted it on my PC and restored my content. I then put it in my PRIV which wanted to format it again. I'm stuck in this circle
    Is it REQUIRING a format or suggesting a format?

When it was in the old Priv, was it separate memory or had you "adopted" it to expand the internal memory? What size and what brand?

Do you have another card you could experiment with?
    01-17-17 11:35 PM

When I put it in it asked me to format it (which I understood meant erasing everything on it). I did this then I went to my PC to restore all my old content. My PC told me it was corrupt. So I formatted it on my PC and restored my content. I then put it in my PRIV which wanted to format it again. I'm stuck in this circle 😭
    Is it REQUIRING a format or suggesting a format?

When it was in the old Priv, was it separate memory or had you "adopted" it to expand the internal memory? What size and what brand?

Do you have another card you could experiment with?
    01-17-17 11:35 PM
    If this format cant solved. You will try to format sdcart via diskpart on pc with cmd

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 11:39 PM