If not, what logical reason is there to not allow it?
    Can BlackBerry make this possible or is it not in their hands?
    Would be nice to not have to move my screenshots to my SD Card every other day.
    Not that I'm interested in this option, but would saving to SD cards as default be possible if you would "adopt" the SD Card?
    05-20-16 09:02 AM
    Because Android is stupid. BB10 is so well organized and logical that the sheep couldn't be bothered to try it.

I'm in the same boat as you. I prefer saving everything by default to my SD card instead of filling up the phone memory.

Don't forget, though. Android doesn't have to give people what they want. They'll eat it up anyways.
    mokimoki likes this.
    05-20-16 09:14 AM
    Seriously?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    05-20-16 09:24 AM
    Because Android is stupid. BB10 is so well organized and logical that the sheep couldn't be bothered to try it.

I'm in the same boat as you. I prefer saving everything by default to my SD card instead of filling up the phone memory.

Don't forget, though. Android doesn't have to give people what they want. They'll eat it up anyways.
    You can save screen shot to sd card on bb10?
    05-20-16 09:45 AM
    You can save screen shot to sd card on bb10?
    Not without one of the screen shot apps that allow you to specify the save location.
    05-20-16 11:21 AM
    I, too, prefer the option of saving stuff to the sd-card but I don't believe it is possible. At least, screenshots are not huge.
    05-20-16 11:24 AM

What are you on about? As pointed out, BB10 can't do this natively.
    05-20-16 11:31 AM
    I was pretty sure BB10 saved screenshots to the SD card.

I'm just saying in general. Any app that saved things like pictures or downloads allowed you to choose the folder it would go in. I liked when I downloaded something on BB10 that I'd get the option of choosing the directory in which to save to. I don't like how Android creates folders per app and saves things that way.

For such an advanced OS, I find too many things missing that I used to have on my older Berrys.
    05-20-16 01:14 PM
    If you are running Marshmallow, just use the Now On Tap method of taking screenshots (long press the home button, then tap the Share icon), then choose your file manager to share to.

For example, I use Solid Explorer. When I activate Now on Tap, tap the Share icon, and Solid Explorer gives me a "Save to..." option.

The same method also gives you options to share to any cloud solution apps you may have installed if you'd prefer to save to the cloud.
    05-20-16 02:09 PM
    not possible. Google implements the Android screenshot functionality, and this is just the way it is.

Google has been slowly nudging people away from using SD cards as general purpose storage for several releases now, as they ran into problems earlier on with the file permissions there basically being like the "wild west". They would prefer you use their cloud solutions. Adoptable storage is an attempt to still provide the advantages of being able to increase storage, but also maintain permission separation, etc. Unfortunately, adoptable storage is currently only as fast and reliable as the SD card you purchase.
    Ecm and FF22 like this.
    05-21-16 12:36 AM
    If you use Google Photos just make sure you backup the screenshots folder that way you don't have to worry about it.

I actually really love photos and the way I don't have to worry about losing my pictures anymore.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-21-16 08:13 AM
    Could IFTTT solve this though?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    05-21-16 11:16 AM