I know battery life is something that is on a per-user basis, but I am just curious what everyone's average screen on time is.

I used to be a guy that tried to maximize my battery life above everything else, but then I realized I'm taking my "smart" phone and essentially turning off everything and made it into a "dumb" phone. My average screen on time hovers around two and a half hours. I listen to podcasts for about 4 hours a day, so that obviously keeps the battery awake without increasing screen on time.

What are your times, coupled with how you use your phone?
    11-11-16 12:01 PM
    Just set the screen timeout for say 1 to 2 to minutes, it will go dark, and you podcasts will still play, saving your battery drain for screen power.
    I am on a Z30, had since launch and still get about 24 hrs of use before needing to go on the wireless charger. Battery monitor sez my battery health is still above 90 percent, after almost 3 years of use.
    11-11-16 12:11 PM
    Oh no doubt I do! I meant that by playing podcasts all day my phone stays awake, which drains the battery more, and makes my screen on time seem low because it's not on, yet my phone's internals stay awake to play the podcasts. If I didn't play podcasts all day I'm sure I would at least be getting 3+ hours SoT
    11-11-16 12:14 PM
    The battery life has been night and day difference between lollipop and marshmallow. I'm looking at 6.5 or more SOT compared to barely 4 on lollipop.

This is on par with my previously owned note7. I was close to returning this PRIV but decided to hold out hope for the marshmallow update. Good thing I did.
    11-11-16 02:41 PM
    The battery life has been night and day difference between lollipop and marshmallow. I'm looking at 6.5 or more SOT compared to barely 4 on lollipop.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...dc802b1424.jpg

This is on par with my previously owned note7. I was close to returning this PRIV but decided to hold out hope for the marshmallow update. Good thing I did.
    Thx for the baseline. I am averaging 2.4 maH per minute while you are at 3.24. I don't get 6 hours SOT. ..
    11-12-16 02:06 AM