Today, I bought myself a used Priv to replace my old Priv. When I bought the phone, the salesperson used a heat gun to remove the screen protector from my old phone to put it on the new one. But now the screen is behaving oddly, and moving things around is difficult. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the adhesive. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    05-07-19 11:41 PM
    Remove the screen protector?

I mean, why would he need to use a heat gun to remove a screen protector? It's supposed to come off fairly easily by hand.
    05-08-19 07:40 AM
    He didn't want to crack it. I still want to have a screen protector on my phone. When I got my first Priv in the mail, someone had already put a giant hole in it, right down to the digitizer. It still works fine aside from me not being able to see it outside. The glass on the phone itself really isn't that hard. A screen protector's job is to crack and disperse the impact away from the device. So I need a better solution than "just take it off".

Also, this metallic gold looks sexy.
    05-08-19 11:35 AM
    The problem seems to have fixed itself overnight. When I picked up the new phone today, it just worked. I can only assume it's because the adhesive cooled. I can't think of any other change that would occur for this to happen.
    05-08-19 11:49 AM