My priv is about 2 weeks old. For the past couple of days, my screen lock (pattern) stopped working. It is set to lock if I press the power button or after 2 minutes but every time I pick up the phone, it allows me to open it and bypass any lock screen I tried rebooting but no difference. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    02-04-16 09:40 AM
    Have you checked your Smart Lock settings? Go into Settings -> Security -> Smart Lock, then see if you have any Trusted Locations enabled, or Trusted Devices if you use any bluetooth devices. For example, my devices have Home as a trusted location so that my device never locks when I'm home.
    02-04-16 09:53 AM
    Hmm, that is interesting. I just started wearing a Moto 360 sport and it is a trusted device. So does that mean that so long as the watch is connected, the lock screen will be bypassed?
    02-04-16 09:55 AM
    Hmm, that is interesting. I just started wearing a Moto 360 sport and it is a trusted device. So does that mean that so long as the watch is connected, the lock screen will be bypassed?
    If under the Smart Lock settings you have that Moto 360 designated as a trusted device, then yes. Basically the premise is that if your Moto 360 is close enough to be connected, then your device is assumed to be on your person. You can disable it from enabling Smart Lock if you like. You can disable Smart Lock altogether if you wish to also. Myself, I find it convenient.
    02-04-16 10:00 AM
    Makes perfect sense. I never even considered the watch. Now, if you have an answer for why the battery bar doesn't stay on in the charging cradle, you would be my hero for the day...
    02-04-16 10:11 AM