Anybody know how to stop it from going into sleep mode or whatever it's called??
    Not sure what's causing it exactly but it's really annoying. As soon as the number is dialing it goes black and I have to wake the screen up to see what number I dialed

Thanks
    11-18-17 05:28 PM
    It may be called "Screen Timeout"
    Settings>Display> Scroll down till you find Timeout which will then give you a choice of somewhere between 15 seconds and 10 minutes or there abouts!!
    11-18-17 05:54 PM
    In the PRIV I thinks it's just called sleep. I think (not positive yet) I figured out what it was.
    I changed the settings in the screen off app I use and did a hard reset. So far so good. Too bad PRIV doesn't have that option to wake up and put to sleep the screen without another app
    11-18-17 06:14 PM
    It does go to sleep and wake up. Mine does it all day long and I have no app.
    11-18-17 08:16 PM
    It does go to sleep and wake up. Mine does it all day long and I have no app.
    Not sure if u know what I'm saying. When I made a call the screen would go black and I had to push the power button to wake it up which isn't normal
    Now after disabling this one option in this one app I use to tap screen to shut down it stopped doing it.
    11-19-17 12:47 AM
    It's not sleep, as the screen, and the call, is still active. The display is suspended so the screen and buttons therein arent accidentally pressed ( by your face) causing those beeping noises or just ending while on a call.

It's sensor activated. Hold the screen flat horizontally and the screen will show. Vertically it'll go black.
    11-20-17 06:09 PM
    Either use compressed air, or a vacuum on the top speaker grill on your Priv. What is happening is, that dust is getting inside, and interfering with the proximity sensor. In other words the proximity sensor thinks the phone is at your ear, because of being covered with dust. This happened with mine as well, but I was able to get it working properly again by using a vacuum, but some have had success with using compressed air too.
    11-21-17 04:16 PM