My build is STL 100 -4. Been using 32/64/128gb SanDisk dual usb drives so transferring data between devices becomes really easy. They have been working perfectly with all my android devices as well as laptops.

For some reason it doesn't show up on the priv, no trace of it at all. I use file commander. Is there an additional software required? Or is it just a bug with a fix on the way? Or settings that I need to change?

Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 02:59 AM
    I am assuming you are referring to the USB On-The-Go, I got mine Corsair working by installing the OTG plugin for TotalCommander.
    12-21-15 07:44 AM
    It now works fine. Thank you. Just wish the priv came with all of these plugins installed.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 09:26 PM
    The Priv is wacked in this sense. OTG is a hit and miss at best...and why do I need special plugins and special file managers to make this work? Even a $89 Android supports OTG out of the box.
    12-22-15 12:49 AM
    The Priv is wacked in this sense. OTG is a hit and miss at best...and why do I need special plugins and special file managers to make this work? Even a $89 Android supports OTG out of the box.
    Well, If I remember correctly there was no file manager on priv out of the box, you have to install one to browse files, but I get your point.
    On other hand, I am pretty sure if BB would develop their own file manager it would support OTG natively. I guess it was not hight on the priority list.
    12-22-15 05:37 AM