I installed a StartCom generated s/mime certificate for my personal z-push (AcriveSync) mail server account. It works fine but every time I reboot, I get a warning triangle notification with the message:

Network may be monitored by an unknown third party.

Removing the certificate fixes the notification but that isn't what I want. Is there a way to fix this?

A second part... Can Hub+ use s/mime for google accounts? My work account uses google services and I'd like to be able to sign or encrypt messages.
    05-17-17 12:18 PM
    I installed a StartCom generated s/mime certificate for my personal z-push (AcriveSync) mail server account. It works fine but every time I reboot, I get a warning triangle notification with the message:

Network may be monitored by an unknown third party.

Removing the certificate fixes the notification but that isn't what I want. Is there a way to fix this?

A second part... Can Hub+ use s/mime for google accounts? My work account uses google services and I'd like to be able to sign or encrypt messages.
    I see the same with a Comodo certificate.
    I am using an exchange account. It works fine, but the warning is strange...
    05-17-17 03:13 PM