No more 45 or more posts a day about this doesn't work or that that doesn't work. Definitely a good thing.

I got mine on November 9, but AT&T screwed up and gave me the wrong SIM, (standard size), and I was going on vacation, so didn't actually fire the device up till. Nov 18. About a week later, after wondering why no 4G, we found out AT&T had sent me a 2nd wrong SIM, (at least the second one fit in the phone).

Like most, I had issues, some were software related, some were operator errors, I had never used Android before. The problems were so bad I sent the 1st Priv back to AT&T, on the same day AT&T finally released the update that prob would have fixed them. The customer service rep on the phone actually checked with somebody before authorizing the return. Was told AT&T had no knowledge of an OS update. Within minutes of getting email with return label I was on Shop BB ordering a factory version, couple hours later AT&T released the update
    ---Would that be referred to as a factory reset with prejudice?

Everything has been pretty good since then, some minor issues, but I'm pretty confident BB will get them fixed in future updates, and I don't have to wait on AT&T to ?? what ever they do, before updating.

I remember getting my Z10 in the first couple of days after release, then going through the same Beta testing for BB. Pretty sure I swore several times that I would never get a new release again. Course in those days we could load our own 'leaked' updates, and not wait on AT&T.

BTW, my battery has been pretty damn good since the factory reset with prejudice. I generally have 60+% after 12 to 14 hours of prob average use.

Guess I'm not really going anywhere with this, and right now I have to head of to work.
    12-22-15 07:43 AM
    Remember, it's the complainers and negative Nancy's whom you'll hear. Sounds like all the updates are finally shutting people up!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-22-15 09:14 AM
    I just got my Priv last Friday and as soon as I turned it on I got an OS update and updated all the BlackBerry very pleased so far with the phone. I haven't had a single issue so far. Good job BlackBerry!

12-22-15 11:09 AM
    No more 45 or more posts a day about this doesn't work or that that doesn't work. Definitely a good thing.
    Or maybe there are simply not anymore that many BlackBerry users out there?

12-22-15 11:30 AM
    I hope not. Things are looking up.

STV 100-1 AAD250
    12-22-15 11:39 AM
    Still having problems with the Wife's Priv, but it doesn't do any good to complain about it. Just hope that they get stuff fixed soonish. Have all the latest updates installed and they have fixed a few things, but she still has WI-FI issues and doesn't get email on her accounts most of the time.

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    12-22-15 11:57 AM

Oh, there's plenty out there, just let BB release an update that breaks stuff and you'll hear from them
    Fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

11 hours on the Priv so far today, admittedly light use, 6 or 8 emails, a couple of short phone calls and handful of texts - battery now at 88%.
    Last edited by Wezard; 12-22-15 at 04:26 PM.
    12-22-15 04:15 PM
    Mine has an instagram issue. It won't provide notifications when it should be. I've checked instagram settings, app settings, uninstalled, etc.

Driving me crazy

12-22-15 08:49 PM
    I just got my Priv last Friday and as soon as I turned it on I got an OS update and updated all the BlackBerry very pleased so far with the phone. I haven't had a single issue so far. Good job BlackBerry!

any hardware concerns?
    12-22-15 09:32 PM
    Mine has an instagram issue. It won't provide notifications when it should be. I've checked instagram settings, app settings, uninstalled, etc.

Driving me crazy

Think of it as a break back to reality. Don't let Instagram make you drive yourself crazy.

12-23-15 12:19 AM
    On the contrary, I am seeing more BB users in the downtown core where I am than at any other time I can remember. Interestingly, a number of them are young people who, from what I gather, love using the keyboard, especially on the Q10. The PP is seen fairly often as well.
    12-24-15 07:44 AM