which rogers....
    Newmarket, ON

Posted via CB10
    rukdngme likes this.
    11-03-15 02:09 PM
    Devices still didn't come in until 2 days before the launch of the 6s.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 02:16 PM
    I'm pre-ordered on Rogers. Maybe they don't want a rush on Friday for the non pre-order people because all those people will cancel their BlackBerry Store orders?. They will get shipment Thursday afternoon I bet for Pre-orders. Hopefully...

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-03-15 02:17 PM
    Hey everyone. I just spent an hour with ROGERS and they have NO IDEA about the PRIV. No idea on a ship date, when a store will get it (I called 5 different locations). The call center looked everywhere and could not find it on their WEB page. They said that they have been getting hundreds of calls about it but, they have no information.

My question is, to everyone here - what the hell is going on ??? How can you pre-order but, have no idea of anything else ? Maybe I've missed a huge piece of information but..... I do not understand. Can anyone give me da 411 ? I am completely lost on this as all the threads are saying something different and, I called several BELL locations and was told the exact same thing. Just odd.
    LEts just say say rep training modules are up this week and they do ALL know! TELUS has the exclusive but if you are on the reservation system it will be shipped out NOV>6th.Rogers Corporate stores get devices first just so you know.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    11-03-15 02:36 PM
    LEts just say say rep training modules are up this week and they do ALL know! TELUS has the exclusive but if you are on the reservation system it will be shipped out NOV>6th.Rogers Corporate stores get devices first just so you know.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    So Rogers Plus stores will have my pre-order on the 6th ? I'm having mine sent to a Rogers Plus store. (Corporate stores)

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-03-15 02:46 PM
    Telus is no different....called 3 stores in Edmonton and the main one in Fort McMurray and it was ummmm...which Blackberry....the Priv....ummmm never heard of it....maybe next week....are you kidding me!!!
    11-03-15 02:47 PM
    Spoke to neighbor whom is a Rogers Enterprise rep. He poked around for me and quote. " Ok. They Told me they are supposed to start shipping tomorrow for Friday pick up. If the stores get it earlier they could even call you before Friday. Dont hold me to that. Just relaying the message."

I'm sure he is right but until I have in hands I will wonder.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    B_Rad BurnZ likes this.
    11-03-15 03:19 PM
    Spoke to neighbor whom is a Rogers Enterprise rep. He poked around for me and quote. " Ok. They Told me they are supposed to start shipping tomorrow for Friday pick up. If the stores get it earlier they could even call you before Friday. Dont hold me to that. Just relaying the message."

BlackBerry Priv!!
    I really hope this is the case.
    11-03-15 03:22 PM

BlackBerry Priv!!
    Just like when the Z10 was launched, lots were able to pick it up before it was official. So much about respecting the launch date... oh well, BlackBerry isn't apple

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 06:40 PM
    Just like when the Z10 was launched, lots were able to pick it up before it was official. So much about respecting the launch date... oh well, BlackBerry isn't apple
    Posted via CB10
    Umm I picked up my Z-10 the day it was launched at Rogers.
    I expect to pick up my Priv on Friday.
    If you are that disgruntled go down to the mall and get a iPhone. I had to wait two weeks for for an iPhone 6 after launch even though I pre-ordered before launch.
    You are saying it won't happen Friday without proof. I got word today Rogers will have my preorder on Friday so what's the issue?

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-03-15 06:47 PM
    I remember I hit 3 Rogers stores before I found a Z10. No one would hold for me. I had no pre-order. No pre-order for Priv either. Should be interesting to see if I can get one Friday.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    11-03-15 07:49 PM
    My reservation has changed to in progress, looks like I will have it friday!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 07:12 PM
    Mine too! Woohoo!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 07:45 PM
    Umm I picked up my Z-10 the day it was launched at Rogers.
    I expect to pick up my Priv on Friday.
    If you are that disgruntled go down to the mall and get a iPhone. I had to wait two weeks for for an iPhone 6 after launch even though I pre-ordered before launch.
    You are saying it won't happen Friday without proof. I got word today Rogers will have my preorder on Friday so what's the issue?

BlackBerry Priv!!
    I am not saying it won't happen Friday ! I am saying that some retailers might not respect the Friday launch and release the device to certain customers before... like when I picked up my Z10 a day before the official launch

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 12:17 PM
    So Rogers Plus stores will have my pre-order on the 6th ? I'm having mine sent to a Rogers Plus store. (Corporate stores)

BlackBerry Priv!!
    Depending on where you live and the location of the store! My Rogers reservation showed in progress Wednesday afternoon. So yeah i'm pretty sure UPS will deliver before lunch on friday at my local requested Rogers corporate store!

 вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2639 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    11-05-15 09:05 PM
    Just got a text and email saying it's been shipped woohoo

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-05-15 09:07 PM
41 12