The BlackBerry Infrastructure

A secure distributed global network that transmits petabytes of encrypted data to and from the world's most powerful leaders and professionals.

Do you think this is a revival of the BIS In order to secure Android data from the Priv.

I hope it is because since moving to BB10 I have missed the BIS and will happily pay a monthly fee to have it back. Even if a small number of user sign up it would bring back the service revenues. I would also like to see a Blackberry secure email service for the non enterprise myname@blackberry.com
    myname@privmail.com
    myname@bsecure.com

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 07:28 PM
    Why, so I can enjoy getting gauged by the carriers again, as if my plan isn't expensive enough?
    10-20-15 07:31 PM
    Even BB10 had a connection to the BlackBerry servers. It's what that little 4 dot BlackBerry logo meant next to the network type symbol.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 08:11 PM
    ... Do you think this is a revival of the BIS In order to secure Android data from the Priv. ...
    No, BIS is no longer relevant, except for BBOS 7 users, but BES is. I believe individual users can subscribe to BES Cloud for enhanced security, even though it is only being marketed to businesses customers.
    10-20-15 08:55 PM
    The other day I was wondering about, can someone confirm or deny if it is possible for an individual user to pay a fee to get connected to a BES cloud/service to enhance your privacy/security? Thanks!

No, BIS is no longer relevant, except for BBOS 7 users, but BES is. I believe individual users can subscribe to BES Cloud for enhanced security, even though it is only being marketed to businesses customers.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 09:03 PM
    The other day I was wondering about, can someone confirm or deny if it is possible for an individual user to pay a fee to get connected to a BES cloud/service to enhance your privacy/security? Thanks!
    I did read an article by someone who did this a while back (he just signed up) but here's Bla1ze's article about BES Cloud: Cross-platform BES12 Cloud for Enterprises and SMBs now available | CrackBerry.com

Keep in mind that you need to understand how to administer your account.

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]
    gallopiton likes this.
    10-20-15 09:29 PM
    thank you sir...

I did read an article by someone who did this a while back (he just signed up) but here's Bla1ze's article about BES Cloud: Cross-platform BES12 Cloud for Enterprises and SMBs now available | CrackBerry.com

Keep in mind that you need to understand how to administer your account.

Posted via CB10
    [/QUOTE]
    10-20-15 09:36 PM