06-09-18 11:17 AM
1,104 ... 434445
tools
    I sort of wish I could return mine even though I found it as being a good phone. They are stopping update, soon. And it is a capital B to buy cases for. Especially soft ones. And the few I found were crap and you could not charge the phone because it didn't leave enough room. And my son really, super wants some cool cases (i.e.Star Wars ect.. in soft, not hard) and there is None to be found.

I have messages a few places that had cool cases and they had none for the priv.

So, a great phone that has no cool bling lol. Which is funny, as I am not a bling type person, except for phone cases ๐Ÿ˜

I am thankful that having no cases on my phone, or my son's, has not lead to a broken phone, yet.

I thought of breaking mine just to get a new phone lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I wish we could return them.

Rant over --- for now.
    12-17-17 10:15 PM
    Bought the Priv when my q10 started malfunctioning. Too large to carry on my belt, so kept it for email, internet, whatsapp, bmm, calendar, etc., and bought a new q10 just for phone and text messaging.
    Priv does not turn on screen in less than a year, blackberry refuses my inquiries claiming device was not sold directly by them... Considered dinosaurs haven't seen any authorized service centers in Miami FL... Thinking of just putting it my blackberry museum collection and use my q10 as phone and a great motorola android i bought for $25 at the att store for email, internet, whatsapp, etc
    03-27-18 02:56 PM
    Well, after 2.5 years (incl one replacement at the end of the first year) the side buttons finally crapped out last Monday so when I got an offer at the "HTC U" event last Wed night in NYC & assurance wifi calling will work right out of the box, I jumped and bought an HTC U12+ (translucent blue 64GB) on the spot.
    I must say it was great while it lasted, love underdogs, but during the past 6+ my Priv became really slow for my use and the hardware button issue just sealed it (ironically the U12+ has fake buttons - they are just part of Edge Sense, the squeeze & pressure-sensitive sides feature.)
    06-04-18 02:35 PM
    what?
    06-09-18 11:17 AM
1,104 ... 434445