what was wrong with ur device?
    Stupid USA Bands problem. LTE Data and SMS only when I was using a Hong Kong SIM, can't make calls.
    04-09-16 12:12 PM
    Stupid USA Bands problem. LTE Data and SMS only when I was using a Hong Kong SIM, can't make calls.
    sucks, but at least it's not build quality issues
    04-09-16 12:20 PM
    sucks, but at least it's not build quality issues
    That's what I'm worried, if my new unit has build problems. Stupid me for breaking it really, and nice of them to replace it for me.
    04-09-16 12:22 PM
    Finally sold my Priv today which I only used for a few days. Sold it @ 50% of the price I bought it

Couldn't live with the randomly missing contacts bug what is caused by the "Contacts for BlackBerry" app. This never happens on my Galaxy S7 or any other Android phone I have owned before. Never wasting my money on BlackBerry again!

Contacts disappear a few minutes after I add them
    04-09-16 04:21 PM
    A focus on just 1-2 models is extremely important to bring about economies of scales to further bring prices down and be competitive
    04-09-16 11:00 PM
    I'm really sorry to hear that SD cards weren't being fully supported. I hope that's been fixed - does anyone know? I was hoping to get a Priv eventually, my Q10 is starting to show the wear and tear on it, and the Passport keyboard is too big for my ladies' thumbs!
    04-10-16 01:58 PM
    wow!!!! i experience the same thing! i decided to return my Priv to get a replacement from my carrier back is creaking and the screen is wobbly for some weird unknown reason. i winder how's the back cover is it fully intact now? is there still clicking sound in sides of the screen? im still waiting for my replacement. i bought a passport se recently and the built quality is exceptional but the apps is so so Maps.me is decent but not as comprehensive as Google maps but its fine with me experience is better in bb10 and productivity rocks!
    Some people on the forums have said that fresh batches of Privs don't have the creak / click thing going on. I don't know how to tell what date a Priv was manufactured, or whether to believe them about the newer builds. My STV100-4 makes 'some' noise but it hasn't got any worse and it doesn't bug me anyway and I can't see any performance issues.
    04-11-16 07:10 AM
    I'm very impressed with BlackBerry client service and I finally got a perfect BlackBerry Priv. Update: I forget to mention that build date of my new device 29/03/16 so this mean BlackBerry still producing the Privs.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Where do we find the build date on our Privs ?
    04-11-16 07:16 AM
    I'm really sorry to hear that SD cards weren't being fully supported. I hope that's been fixed - does anyone know? I was hoping to get a Priv eventually, my Q10 is starting to show the wear and tear on it, and the Passport keyboard is too big for my ladies' thumbs!
    People seem to be posting that Android lollipop has some random incompatibilities with 32GB Sandisc microSD cards, which may or may not get fixed when the Marshmallow update arrives on your smartphone.
    04-11-16 07:19 AM
    In a word/AWESOME! Takes some getting used to; coming from a Q10; but I can honestly say, it's a better device, except for 1 thing:
    When Bluetooth is paired to my Acura TLX Tech, email, & text messaging, on my Nav. screen, is NOT attainable
    Go figure; my old Q10 did it with ease
    That being said, this IPhone SE is light year's, better than the Priv; no overheating, GREAT battery life, & APPS galore!
    I held out for 10 years, but this phone is a pocket rocket; 64GB of bliss!
    The price is more than $300 cheaper than the Priv; well, you get the rest RIP;BB
    techvisor likes this.
    04-11-16 01:39 PM
    Where do we find the build date on our Privs ?
    It's written on the package box.
    04-11-16 02:14 PM
    What about RMA devices?? I only got a brown box for my replacement...
    04-12-16 05:17 AM
    What about RMA devices?? I only got a brown box for my replacement...
    No idea !
    04-12-16 07:10 AM
    Ok thanks. Probably I put the box in the compost heap after the first month :-)
    fanisk likes this.
    04-12-16 08:38 AM
    Ok thanks. Probably I put the box in the compost heap after the first month :-)
    Lol I still have all the protective film preserved. But now my Priv just dropped significantly in value because the serial on the box no longer matches the unit...
    04-12-16 08:42 AM
    I just returned mine as it was too heavy. I've been a supporter of Blackberry small phones over 10 yrs, and recently upgraded my trusty Q10. I tried my best to try to love this priv, but the thing weighs just so much. Android has actually surprisingly good, and I'm glad they are choosing to move forward thinking about apps, but the thing is just weighs too much. I think Blackberry made the Priv as the phone with some a feature what everyone is talking about -- either be it a large high-pixel screen, keyboard. But I only care about really care about the keyboard. So yes, I returned and had to buy something now through Verizon so I got the iphone se-- that is until Blackberry comes out a device that could replace the Q10. Most importantly it not being heavy. Something light, w/ their amazing keyboard, and easier to put in the pocket.
    04-12-16 01:12 PM
    I just returned mine as well & went back to my iPhone 6. I sure liked that keyboard though. Both the VKB & the PKB.
    Dallas Johnson2 likes this.
    04-12-16 02:03 PM
    Were you able to do this within the OS, or thru an app?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-12-16 09:46 PM
    I just returned mine as it was too heavy. I've been a supporter of Blackberry small phones over 10 yrs, and recently upgraded my trusty Q10. I tried my best to try to love this priv, but the thing weighs just so much. Android has actually surprisingly good, and I'm glad they are choosing to move forward thinking about apps, but the thing is just weighs too much. I think Blackberry made the Priv as the phone with some a feature what everyone is talking about -- either be it a large high-pixel screen, keyboard. But I only care about really care about the keyboard. So yes, I returned and had to buy something now through Verizon so I got the iphone se-- that is until Blackberry comes out a device that could replace the Q10. Most importantly it not being heavy. Something light, w/ their amazing keyboard, and easier to put in the pocket.
    Sure seems like the Classic would have been your best bet. The iPhone is almost the complete opposite of BlackBerry. Talk about Soviet Union like control - still don't understand why a BlackBerry lover would stand for the way Apple controls everything.
    04-13-16 02:51 AM
    As much as I have been thinking of letting my Priv go I just can't do it. If you are looking for lots of games and apps then this is not for you. I love the security of the BB that is why I stay
    04-13-16 11:01 AM
    As much as I have been thinking of letting my Priv go I just can't do it. If you are looking for lots of games and apps then this is not for you. I love the security of the BB that is why I stay
    So the Priv doesn't run all android apps and games? Whatcha talking about?
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    04-13-16 12:52 PM
    Sure seems like the Classic would have been your best bet. The iPhone is almost the complete opposite of BlackBerry. Talk about Soviet Union like control - still don't understand why a BlackBerry lover would stand for the way Apple controls everything.
    Yah, I held out as long as I could. The classic isn't an upgrade to the Q10 as it's all the same old specs. I hate the apple ecosystem, but there isn't a 2016 alternative. Also sux there doesn't seem there will be another BB10 phone, so my only choice is the priv which I tried & it failed me. I love the old blackberry phones, so easy to pocket and email. For now, those days are over.
    04-14-16 12:41 AM
    I'm not a novice. I can't even set up a basic EAS email account on this thing. The Hub is terrible. I'm getting friggin Google notifications from people I don't even know.

When I got my Passport, I had to adapt to the keyboard a bit, but the OS was totally intuitive. The Priv is terrible. The physical keyboard it too small for the device.

There is no BlackBerry heritage in this thing. I thought that it would feel like a BlackBerry but it doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    You may need to perform some maintenance on your google plus profile (Usually associated with a gmail account) or disable Google notifications from showing if you would prefer continue accumulating data on this account you may be unaware of. The notifications you're receiving are not random people, they're people you've interacted with in some way via Google or gmail. Therefore this is not a not a BB problem, this is a Google problem.
    04-14-16 07:23 AM
    I loved the Priv in so many ways. But, paying $720 for a phone that gets warm, has battery issues, etc. is not conducive to business. So, I'm back to my iPhone 6 for the time being.
    04-14-16 11:21 AM
    I am using a 32g sd card, had to change the format of the sd card and download an app but sd card works so far with my pictures

LUV MY PRIV
    04-14-16 08:28 PM
1,123 ... 3940414243 ...