I used the BlackBerry Content Transfer app to move everything from my old Z10 to my. I used the SD card, and my calendar is called "Blackberry Content Transfer." So, for every event that pops up, and in editing the apps, it says that across every one. It works fine, I'd just rather it be called something else. Is there a way to rename that?
    11-06-17 05:22 PM
    Also, I tried to add US Holidays to my calendar. I subscribed to calendarlabs.com US holidays and then synced it. The length of the "day" for each holiday is from 7PM to 7PM, so the shaded day takes up two days on my calendar. I can't seem to find a setting for this.

1 - is there an easy way to adjust this?
    2 - if not, how to do I delete a calendar account, so I can start over? I can't seem to figure that out, either.
    11-07-17 09:31 AM
    2 - if not, how to do I delete a calendar account, so I can start over? I can't seem to figure that out, either.
    At least I figured out how to delete the account.

So, I deleted it and then subscribed to a couple others with no luck. They all come in based on GMT, I think, so they don't match with my time zone.

I hate everything and I'm obviously too stupid to use a smart phone.

If anybody happens to stumble on this thread and is willing to share how to fix this, please feel free. I don't think this is unique to the Priv.
    11-07-17 04:30 PM
    Maybe I should ask this a different way:

Does anybody use the Blackberry Calendar app? If so, how do you show Holidays?

Thanks.
    11-08-17 04:02 PM
    Maybe I should ask this a different way:

Does anybody use the Blackberry Calendar app? If so, how do you show Holidays?

Thanks.
    I use the calendar app and do have holidays as well as Tottenham schedule and St. Louis Cardinals Schedule showing on it.
    11-13-17 02:56 PM
    I use the calendar app and do have holidays as well as Tottenham schedule and St. Louis Cardinals Schedule showing on it.
    Are you subscribing to them, or did you manually input them all? If you're subscribing, could you shed some light for me on how to keep it from showing in GMT?
    11-13-17 04:10 PM