Has anyone found a solution to the Tasks on the Priv not showing the folders that were once available on BB10? In outlook and the old remember app on my Z10 they could be organized into folders, seems like that is gone now? My tasks are now a mess...any suggestions?

thanks
    12-13-15 11:00 PM
    Work on setting them up with Evernote or s similar type app.

Or wait for BlackBerry to release some updates to the apps and hope they are smart enough to add those features back

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    12-14-15 07:16 AM
    I'd be very interested in hearing a response to thread. I have a Z30 and as use the Remember app with folders. The Tasks/Calender situation is the one obstaxle to me getting a Priv. I was in a store today and looking thru the calender settings. I didn't see an option to display tasks in calender. This option exists on my Z30 .

I would hate to transfer over my tasks and have the folders disappear as they are all arranged by Projects

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 07:34 PM
    I installed an app from playstore called Notes and Tasks.. I usually always use the default apps and don't install any others. To my surprise this works really well , shows all the folders and much more. It seems to be laid out well. Worth a look for sure. I'm going to use it for the next week or two, but so far I'm impressed.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-09-16 10:20 PM
    Thanks Dave. I will check it out but still like to use stock note app

01-09-16 10:27 PM
    I'm the same way... had no choice, no folders.. nice thing is you can leave both apps there if you wanted.

01-10-16 07:03 AM