Is there a Remember app on the Priv?

If not,what task manager and note taking app do you guys use?

Join "Mustard seed faith" at C003C216D!
    01-05-16 12:53 PM
    I'd suggest evernote? You should have synced your remember to evernote anyway?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-16 01:00 PM
    For note taking, Evernote and OneNote are good.

There are all kinds of file manager apps in Google Play. I like Total Commander, since it has lots of features but no bloatware. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TotalCommander
    01-05-16 01:25 PM
    Have you taken a look at Google Keep? I've been giving it a spin for my notes and reminders as well as lists... it's neat. Very simple and basic, not full featured at this time when compared to Evernote etc....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.keep&hl=en
    eallan likes this.
    01-05-16 01:44 PM
    I second Keep. It's simple and syncs across anything & everything, even Web browsers at keep.google.com

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-05-16 02:02 PM
    I prefer Google Keep myself. For note taking, it does everything Evernote does, without having to pay a premium for PDF, OTC, and image searching.

For tasks, it'll come down to personal preference, but I find checklists (like shopping lists etc) invaluable due to the ability to share and sync with other Keep users. I really like adding to a shopping list, and the next person in my family to look at the list can check off/complete the task and sync immediately so we don't both buy dinner/toiletries/etc.. on the way home from work. Though I will concede that Keep's checklist UI could be improved.

Google Keep also utilizes Reminders that will sync with your calendar for daily Reminders if it's not done yet, and will remind you that you have a task to complete when you walk into a grocery store, office supply, exceed your next oil change date, etc..
    shabbs likes this.
    01-05-16 03:25 PM
    Yes, Google Keep items can be shared with others and collaborated on, which is cool. There is also a Google Keep iOS app for those with iPhones.
    01-05-16 03:43 PM