I wanted to see if anyone else thought this would be a good idea for BlackBerry to implement as they refine the android experience.
    I use mainly 4-5 apps consistently throughout the day. And Android (and iOS apparently) doesn't suggest closing the apps when you are done, as the OSes are optimized to have them in stasis in the background. What I would like to see is that BlackBerry put a red star in the corner of the app in the recents (when you hit the square button on android), that way it stands out, that the app needs your attention.
    It highlights the app that has something "new" for you to see (text, email in hub, msg from 3rd party messenger, etc).
    I know you can utilize the pull down notification, but for my short fingers, it's much easier to access the lower half of the phone with 1 handed use. Just wanted to get fellow crackberrians thoughts on this, if this is possibly useful or not useful to most of the users out there. And if it is, we can bring it to c_bryant's attention otherwise we don't have to bug him. Thanks!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-06-16 03:11 PM
    I wanted to see if anyone else thought this would be a good idea for BlackBerry to implement as they refine the android experience.
    I use mainly 4-5 apps consistently throughout the day. And Android (and iOS apparently) doesn't suggest closing the apps when you are done, as the OSes are optimized to have them in stasis in the background. What I would like to see is that BlackBerry put a red star in the corner of the app in the recents (when you hit the square button on android), that way it stands out, that the app needs your attention.
    It highlights the app that has something "new" for you to see (text, email in hub, msg from 3rd party messenger, etc).
    I know you can utilize the pull down notification, but for my short fingers, it's much easier to access the lower half of the phone with 1 handed use. Just wanted to get fellow crackberrians thoughts on this, if this is possibly useful or not useful to most of the users out there. And if it is, we can bring it to c_bryant's attention otherwise we don't have to bug him. Thanks!
    I certainly would not mind having certain apps in recent STAND OUT from the pack.
    11-06-16 03:40 PM