Edit: total noob mistake. I rebooted the router and all is good again. I also did a wipe wipe too, the Priv is super fast now.

My WiFi on both 2.4 and 5G have sucked after the recent update... AAG111 on shop blackberry Priv.

Shows connected, but there's no Internet. It's working fine on my iPhone connected to the same network.

Ugh...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by bluetroll; 08-20-16 at 06:05 AM.
    08-18-16 08:34 PM
    Have you tried deleting the connection and setting it back up again on your device?
    08-18-16 09:33 PM
    Have you tried deleting the connection and setting it back up again on your device?
    Just tried it. Problem still exists.

😡😡😡😡

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-18-16 10:02 PM
    yeah that happened to my PRIV too, i'm running the latest AAG 191 and my internet gateway (router + modem + wifi) is the cisco Docsis 3.0 DPC 3828 at home. i suspect my router is the culprit particularly during this week:
    - it's taking a while for my PRIV to get hooked up to the wifi, the status is stuck on "obtaining IP address" most of the time then it fails and back in the loop until i manage to reboot my router and everything is back to normal
    - just recently, the wifi is connected but it has the exclamation sign on the right hand of the wifi bar, "connected but no internet" even though the internet connection is there (my Passport & my laptop got no issues). again, rebooting the router solves the issue OR toggling my PRIV's wifi off & on gets it back online on wifi

it's never been like this before and for me, i trust this model of Cisco as my gateway but the issue i've been facing for this week has given me such a nuisance, should i replace my modem instead? in my office i use the DLink & the Microtik and since using the PRIV, it's easier to get connected to this wifi router.
    09-15-16 12:55 AM