Finally got my tracking number. In Toronto Canada, I ordered at 9 am on the 23rd. It's due to be delivered tomorrow, but I had them send it to a facility for pickup close to work, so it will probably only be there Wednesday
    Holiday on wednesday so ..... bad choice?
    11-09-15 03:12 PM
    Those of you that preordered on the first day where are you guys located?

I'm assuming they shipped to the US first that's why you aren't seeing. Shipping conformation.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:16 PM
    Those of you that preordered on the first day where are you guys located?

I'm assuming they shipped to the US first that's why you aren't seeing. Shipping conformation.

Posted via CB10
    USA, ordered within first five mins or so, been told it shipped last Friday but no confirmation. Seen some Canadian orders getting notifications today, nothing US yet.
    11-09-15 03:18 PM
    Also you have to have been logged in to your ShopBB account when you ordered. All my info pre-populated so I was assumed I was logged in, but I apparently wasn't and the order doesn't show up in the "My Orders" page on shopbb.

Only be emailing them my order # was I able to get my tracking info. They said that it was purchased as a Guest.

Supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but I set it to hold at Fedex Location. I'll give them a call later on to see if I can pick it up tonight, since I will be at work all day tomorrow and wouldn't be able to get it until Wednesday morning.
    11-09-15 03:21 PM
    USA, ordered within first five mins or so, been told it shipped last Friday but no confirmation. Seen some Canadian orders getting notifications today, nothing US yet.
    try and set up an account on fedex to see if something is being delivered to your house.
    11-09-15 03:23 PM
    try and set up an account on fedex to see if something is being delivered to your house.
    Had one for years, nothing on phone. My case is coming tomorrow though.
    11-09-15 03:32 PM
    From Vancouver and ordered it on Oct 23. Got a confirmation this morning and should be here by tomorrow! looking forward to it...just have to make sure somebody is home!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:38 PM
    Ordered within 10 minutes of it going up for sale on the 23rd using a shopbb US account. No accessories. Chose express shipping. Also warned my cc company that a $699 charge would be coming so they didn't block it (has happened several times before) Pending cc charge hit on Friday but nothing has shipped via FedEx delivery manager.
    11-09-15 03:45 PM
    From Vancouver and ordered it on Oct 23. Got a confirmation this morning and should be here by tomorrow! looking forward to it...just have to make sure somebody is home!

Posted via CB10
    I should be more or less in the same boat but no shipping confirmation yet... Zzzzzzzzzzzz
    11-09-15 04:02 PM
    Also you have to have been logged in to your ShopBB account when you ordered. All my info pre-populated so I was assumed I was logged in, but I apparently wasn't and the order doesn't show up in the "My Orders" page on shopbb.

Only be emailing them my order # was I able to get my tracking info. They said that it was purchased as a Guest.

Supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but I set it to hold at Fedex Location. I'll give them a call later on to see if I can pick it up tonight, since I will be at work all day tomorrow and wouldn't be able to get it until Wednesday morning.
    Where did you email them? I couldn't find an address.
    Thanks.
    11-09-15 04:15 PM
    Holiday on wednesday so ..... bad choice?
    Well, maybe I'll have to wait until Thursday because of that, but Wednesday is not a holiday. It is Rememberance day, but that's not a statutory holiday or anything, it's also my mom's birthday.
    11-09-15 04:38 PM
    I ordered within first 5 minutes 10/23 using PayPal. I was billed the same day. Got my tracking # on Saturday. FedEx says it will arrive by end of day Wednesday. I'm in the U.S.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 04:42 PM
    Well, maybe I'll have to wait until Thursday because of that, but Wednesday is not a holiday. It is Rememberance day, but that's not a statutory holiday or anything, it's also my mom's birthday.
    Depends what province you are in but not Stat for ontario
    11-09-15 04:47 PM
    Well Monday is pretty much over. No email. Why Digital River? Why? Why did I rush in excitement at 9:10 est on the 23rd? Why are people getting notifications who ordered days later!

11-09-15 05:25 PM
    Well Monday is pretty much over. No email. Why Digital River? Why? Why did I rush in excitement at 9:10 est on the 23rd? Why are people getting notifications who ordered days later!

Last year i received the passport before i got the email lol
    11-09-15 05:31 PM
    Ordered on the 23rd at 9:00 am... no tracking number yet and FedEx doesn't have anything headed for my address.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 05:48 PM
    Ordered within 10 minutes of it going up for sale on the 23rd using a shopbb US account. No accessories. Chose express shipping. Also warned my cc company that a $699 charge would be coming so they didn't block it (has happened several times before) Pending cc charge hit on Friday but nothing has shipped via FedEx delivery manager.
    I could be wrong, but usually a pending charge on your credit card means they haven't shipped it yet, but instead were making sure the charge would go through in order to put you on the list. When the charge actually posts, that's the day you know it shipped.
    11-09-15 05:51 PM
    I could be wrong, but usually a pending charge on your credit card means they haven't shipped it yet, but instead were making sure the charge would go through in order to put you on the list. When the charge actually posts, that's the day you know it shipped.
    That's usually correct. My charge posted Friday but no shipping.
    11-09-15 06:02 PM
    i ordered mine on the 23rd on shop blackberry. i got the email about the free stuff but no tracking number or ship date yet.
    11-10-15 12:46 AM
119 ... 345