Bravo BlackBerry! Missing some options of BB10! But loving the Priv!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-16-16 01:47 PM
    Good to hear!

Posted via Overheating Z10
    Ian Furness likes this.
    06-16-16 01:53 PM
    I have mine for a little while and really loving it as well. Enjoy!

Posted via my Priv
    06-16-16 04:10 PM
    Mine's in the mail. Hope I'll love it too!
    06-16-16 04:46 PM
    After the Marshmallow update I've been enjoying a lot too!

06-16-16 06:55 PM
    mine is great also
    06-16-16 09:25 PM
    Loving mine since day 1!

06-16-16 11:30 PM
    I have had a couple issues, but I too really like mine!

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    06-16-16 11:58 PM
    Happy but I still have a very warm Priv from time to time.

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    06-17-16 07:19 AM
    Glad to know that you are enjoying your Priv experience. Awesome device.

Posted using my favorite BlackBerry of all time - Priv.
    06-17-16 07:32 AM
    I'm presently satisfied and the transition from my Z30 and BB10 hasn't been too painful, so that's good.

I'm enjoying performance of the apps, I don't use a lot but ones I do just work better with Android but there are definitely things BB10 did a 100 times better. Email experience on BB10 is unmatched IMO. I miss the BB10 bedside Mode. And I miss the fluidity of BB10. I often find myself trying to swipe up to wake the phone.

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    sandpenguin likes this.
    06-17-16 07:37 AM
    BB10 fluidity and live-screen (?) feature is the one I missed most. With my old Q10 messages can be read with one quick swipe. The same cannot be done on the Priv, but oh well, time changes, for I cannot stand with the abject state of apps ecosystem of the BB10.

But boy, Priv is such a beautiful phone, despite the slider format, it's just sleeker than most slab-phones of even flagship range.
    06-17-16 01:03 PM
    BB10 fluidity and live-screen (?) feature is the one I missed most. With my old Q10 messages can be read with one quick swipe. The same cannot be done on the Priv, but oh well, time changes, for I cannot stand with the abject state of apps ecosystem of the BB10.

But boy, Priv is such a beautiful phone, despite the slider format, it's just sleeker than most slab-phones of even flagship range.
    I agree. I think the Priv is a beautiful phone. I see complaints about the appearance here on CB but I don't understand why.

This is one sexy phone. Phones can be sexy, right?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv
    sandpenguin likes this.
    06-17-16 01:40 PM
    From the female perspective, yes, phones can be sexy. In fact, if I saw a man carrying the Priv, I'd definitely take a second look at him.
    06-17-16 01:47 PM
    I think the Priv is the best phone ever made if you like hardware keyboards. Even if you prefer BB10, the app gap that Android has almost makes up for any quality difference. I am getting used to Android after using BB10 for a few years and I am getting used to it. Not sure what is better but all these apps have made it easier to accept the change. I really hope BB sticks in the hardware game, I need a physical keyboard or I go crazy.
    06-17-16 03:39 PM
    Yes! Definitely sexy is the right word here. The first time I've seen it, I'm already hooked. Passport got the best layout for a keyboard but the form factor is too awkward for me. And despite the bad reps Priv is receiving, I believe that as long as you know what you're doing and do a lot of reading about it (Boy, jumping into Android involves LOTS of reading of how-tos), you can do justice and be satisfied with this piece of beauty....
    06-17-16 04:12 PM
    Bravo BlackBerry! Missing some options of BB10! But loving the Priv!

there is something truly special about the Priv and i absolutely love it too

(i have been sort of jokingly saying how i would like to prove the Z10 is still completely useful by making it my daily driver again, but i probably won't...)

something about the Priv design has me completely obsessed with the device hardware - i find myself always admiring the looks of it and how beautiful the device really is

it's so compelling to me that the price of it simply doesn't matter at all - i just had to have it, a must, a definite thing

i am completely in love with it and i am really happy to see your thread
    06-17-16 05:17 PM
    i cannot believe how they managed to make such a thin slider

i also love the materials because they're NOT glass, i do not want a glass back on my phone, i hope BlackBerry continues to make phones with similar materials going forward, just like they had in the past - tough, purpose built phones, not highly breakable glass garbage
    06-17-16 05:21 PM
    This phone is a masterpiece. I know it has its problem hardware wise(verizon no mm update) but still I agree with you guys. Mixed with the leather flip case I find myself picking it up and holding it ever so closely to my heart...... To weird?? OK but still it's one of a kind it's a blackberry with some Droid in it. I always wondered what would happen if these to had a baby and boom the priv was born. Wish more people would give this phone a chance. I bet we all could go on for days with this thread...... Now for some alone time with my priv.

06-17-16 05:48 PM
    Love the Priv!
    Works great, compared in hand next to the flagship Samsungs, feels more substantial with overall better materials.
    06-17-16 06:44 PM
    I think my priv is pretty nice as well. I still rate my z30 as gthe best phone I've ever had when bb10 was working right but I cannot complain now. It's definitely the best android experience Ive had ever.

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    06-17-16 07:01 PM