Hello,

I have a question about a button ok they PKP. I read the whole part about PKB on the BlackBerry support side, but this was not explained (or I missed it). I am from Germany so I have a qwertz-layout. The button just left toe the enter-button has a �-icon and a.. speaker icon.. . I have no idea what it is for. I mean. the mic icon is to speak the text instead of typing.. I would guess that the speaker is an icon to hear what u write?.. Well, I tried with alt or shift.. but I could not figure it out. Can someone tell me what it is for AND how to get use of it?
    05-05-16 11:45 AM
    On the qwerty keyboard, when you long press that key, you can access emojis, keyboard options, settings and the microphone.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-05-16 02:03 PM
    On the Virtual keyboard, it's the key to the right of the space bar.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-05-16 02:04 PM
    Presumably, the button would also activate speakerphone while on a call, though I've never tried it myself, I just recall that that is what that same button used to do on older BB hardware.
    05-05-16 02:23 PM
    Am hmm. I habe that setting too on virtu Keyboard, but on pkb Not. Long Pressung that Button changes the � to a $... And it looks like there is No way to get to emojis on pkb...
    05-05-16 05:18 PM