So from playing with a unit at bell, I've come to realize that when checking a message or notification from the hub, one cannot simply slide back (gesture) or click a button to return to the hub, and that instead, the user is forced to use the home-up-right gesture to return again.

As far as I can remember this was even the case when I clicked the android back button (the triangle one) which theoretically should take me back to the previous screen / app (the hub).

Has anyone figured this out? I understand BlackBerry doesn't have the power and integration for hub that It did with bb10, but I hope some of these small things aren't a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:23 AM
    When I check a txt from the hub, it opens up the app, then hitting the back button use to take me to the home screen. This was on Friday and was annoying coming from BB10, now it works perfect and takes me back to the hub. They must have done an update as it works great now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 11:41 AM
    Yes hub had a day 1 update to be done in google play! Pretty sure it was addressed then

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    11-11-15 11:51 AM
    Thanks guys!! Super happy to hear that was updated woohoo!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:08 PM