Hi, having some real trouble trying to find a wall adapter for quickcharge to suit nzd/au wall sockets types, help D:!!!
    08-08-16 12:32 AM
    It might not be as nice but can't you purchase one with another wall plug and just use a plug adapter to fit your sockets?
    08-08-16 01:07 AM
    I had been using Samsung fast charger and it works just fine. Takes around an hour and twenty minutes for a full charge.

Posted via handy dandy PRIV
    FF22 likes this.
    08-08-16 01:10 AM
    I had been using Samsung fast charger and it works just fine. Takes around an hour and twenty minutes for a full charge.

Does it have a plug that fits directly to the sockets or do you need a plug-shape-adapter?
    08-08-16 09:00 AM
    Does it have a plug that fits directly to the sockets or do you need a plug-shape-adapter?
    What do you mean? It's Micro USB so fits perfectly fine. For me, the charger came with my Note 5 and works fine on the PRIV.

08-09-16 12:00 AM
    What do you mean? It's Micro USB so fits perfectly fine. For me, the charger came with my Note 5 and works fine on the PRIV.

I think the Original Post was about the plug at the wall end matching the standards (shape/prongs) of NZ and Australia.
    08-09-16 08:41 AM
    I think the Original Post was about the plug at the wall end matching the standards (shape/prongs) of NZ and Australia.
    Oh yeah and that's why I mentioned the Samsung Adaptive charger which can be bought locally. No need to buy Quick Charge 2.0 one from overseas.

FF22 likes this.
    08-11-16 02:25 AM