Why sometimes my wife connection sign have a question mark on it? Is there anybody have the same issue like mine?
    12-26-15 11:13 AM
    I think it is for new wifi signal detected. I get this when I go out to a restaurant or somewhere else outside my home network.
    12-26-15 11:29 AM
    It denotes open signals which you've not connected to but can. Kind of a 'hey, wanna connect to this open signal?????'

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-26-15 11:43 AM
    It denotes open signals which you've not connected to but can. Kind of a 'hey, wanna connect to this open signal?????'

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    Pretty much, and Hotspots that you have to sign-in to will also show that symbol. I get it whenever I'm near those AlwaysOn hotspots and hotel hotspots.
    12-26-15 01:18 PM
    Thanks friends for your reply. This WiFi Hotspot is my home Internet WiFi connection, I use it everyday.
    12-27-15 12:38 AM
    No clue, mine doesn't do it, ever. I suspect there is a setting some where to turn it on and off, but I couldn't find it.

Lets expand the scope of the question and ask where is the setting?
    12-27-15 10:44 AM
    Why sometimes my wife connection sign have a question mark on it? Is there anybody have the same issue like mine?
    The wifi it is connected to requires info. More than likely the password is wrong or something like that.

I'd suggest using the forget option on that wifi, then reconnect to it. Once done, making sure you've entered the correct password for that wifi connection.
    Jonneh likes this.
    12-27-15 11:22 AM
    The wifi it is connected to requires info. More than likely the password is wrong or something like that.

I'd suggest using the forget option on that wifi, then reconnect to it. Once done, making sure you've entered the correct password for that wifi connection.
    Thanks for your reply. The situation is like this, the mark showed for a short time during I use my WiFi, the connection is fine, just when the mark comes up it feel like offline, I'm using it right now actually.
    12-29-15 10:14 AM
    It may be something on your router side. Possibly the router is dropping it's connection? How old is the router? Try rebooting it and your modem.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-29-15 10:39 AM
    It may be something on your router side. Possibly the router is dropping it's connection? How old is the router? Try rebooting it and your modem.

I have checked, the router should be okay cuz the moment, short moment, I have the mark on my priv, my iPhone was fine. It's weird that happen.
    12-30-15 11:02 AM
    Lately I've been getting an explanation point on my WIFI signal even though the status shows as excellent. This happens nearly everyday and it could be up to an hour or all day before it reconnects, unless I reset my router. 2 IPhones and my son with his Z30 all have no problems with our WIFI. Any suggestions? I've been wishing I got the Passport more and more everyday :/

Attached Thumbnails Questions mark on WiFi connection-95007.jpg  
    12-30-15 10:26 PM
    Here's the screenshots I took today

Attached Thumbnails Questions mark on WiFi connection-95005.jpg  
    12-30-15 10:29 PM

Attached Thumbnails Questions mark on WiFi connection-95000.jpg  
    12-30-15 10:29 PM

Oh, that's too bad. For me it's just couple of seconds. You know, I think it's Priv android side issue, cuz I have used a lot of Hotspot since I got my priv, same everywhere, the excalmatory mark always pop up.
    12-31-15 08:00 PM
    Have you tried to remove the WPA security on your router to see if you can maintain connectivity?
    12-31-15 08:31 PM
    Have you tried to remove the WPA security on your router to see if you can maintain connectivity?
    I'll have a try, thanks for it.
    01-09-16 10:30 PM
    Maybe she is not your wife Ha! Ha!

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-10-16 04:42 AM
    Maybe she is not your wife Ha! Ha!

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    Oh,,,,, typo,,,,,,
    01-10-16 10:49 AM