I've had this priv about 2yrs now..when I got it it was full of bloatware and was basically a att phone.
    Well few months later BlackBerry worked something out with carriers and we started electing updates etc.
    Well during the first initial update it turned my phone into a t-mobile phone with t-mobile logo bootscreen and no bloatware which was awesome.
    Is that the case too with other att phone owners? Just curious really.
    Got me thinking after I grabbed the autoloader for this phone as a backup as suggested in the forum (gonna purchase another priv soon for backup and don't know how long blackberry will keep the files available for others)
    12-18-17 08:53 AM
    I've had this priv about 2yrs now..when I got it it was full of bloatware and was basically a att phone.
    Well few months later BlackBerry worked something out with carriers and we started electing updates etc.
    Well during the first initial update it turned my phone into a t-mobile phone with t-mobile logo bootscreen and no bloatware which was awesome.
    Got me thinking after I grabbed the autoloader for this phone as a backup as suggested in the forum (gonna purchase another priv soon for backup and don't know how long blackberry will keep the files available for others)
    Not sure what has gone on with your phone. Did you run an ATT phone on T-Mobile? My phone was an ATT phone locked to them. I bought it off Ebay for $299 usd. After using it for about a year, there was a No Signal issue that some of us experienced on ATT and also some on TMobile, I think.

BlackBerry set up a fix for just those phones that made them like factory unlocked devices because factory unlocked phones did not have the No Signal issue.

Since initiating that fix, I get updates straight from BlackBerry. That fix also Rover all my ATT bloatware.
    12-18-17 02:49 PM
    It was a att unlocked phone. Couldn't get updates for a few months when I first got it. Than after blackberry did whatever they did for us to get updates it removed all the bloatware (it was att) and than now I see t-mobile logo before full bootup.
    I use this phone with metro
    12-18-17 04:18 PM
    I wished they'd do mine, I can't believe all the bloatware AT&T put on these phones... Uber???
    12-18-17 06:02 PM
    BlackBerry made them pretty much Factory Unlocked Priv's do to AT&T dumping all their Privs to second hand resellers on Ebay and Amazon. I bought one because they were cheaper than off Ebay. They sent me the AT&T Priv version with an unlock code. So if you bought one like that you got sent an OS update which wiped the spam ware off the phone and made it like a Factory unlocked device
    12-19-17 12:55 PM