Some of us have ordered from ShopBB, and the day of the release Nov 7, ShopBB sent out an email saying that "As a thank you for buying from ShopBlackBerry, you will receive a complimentary PRIV slide-out hard shell case and a premium in-vehicle charger. Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories."

Anyone knows how to redeem it?
    11-09-15 09:12 AM
    Some of us have ordered from ShopBB, and the day of the release Nov 7, ShopBB sent out an email saying that "As a thank you for buying from ShopBlackBerry, you will receive a complimentary PRIV slide-out hard shell case and a premium in-vehicle charger. Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories."

Anyone knows how to redeem it?
    What part of " Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories." is not clear? I guess we all need to wait few days more to know it..

Posted via CB10
    Lacuna_a_x likes this.
    11-09-15 09:14 AM
    What part of " Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories." is not clear? I guess we all need to wait few days more to know it..

Posted via CB10
    My Priv has shipped and will be arriving tomorrow Tuesday November 10. And I have a tracking number.
    11-09-15 09:15 AM