Does anyone have experience with DR/FedEx returns? If i just never accept the package will it be sent back to DR and I'll see my money back in a few weeks? I rarely deal with FedEx and have never dealt with DR before so I apologize if this has been covered before.
    11-10-15 02:55 PM
    Does anyone have experience with DR/FedEx returns? If i just never accept the package will it be sent back to DR and I'll see my money back in a few weeks? I rarely deal with FedEx and have never dealt with DR before so I apologize if this has been covered before.
    If you don't accept the package it will go in a limbo for about 30 days. It may take even longer to get your money back. I would recommend accepting the package and then going through the normal return process by phoning DR and asking for a return label. They will send you one pretty quickly. At least that much they seem to be able to do.
    CBPilu likes this.
    11-10-15 03:09 PM
    If you don't accept the package it will go in a limbo for about 30 days. It may take even longer to get your money back. I would recommend accepting the package and then going through the normal return process by phoning DR and asking for a return label. They will send you one pretty quickly. At least that much they seem to be able to do.
    Thank you! This was useful, I will definitely try to get my package and just ask for a return label.
    11-10-15 03:16 PM
    It's going to take a VERY long time, but you will get refunded

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 03:18 PM
    It's going to take a VERY long time, but you will get refunded

Posted via CB10
    UGH I was a little worried about this, especially with how they are handling all this. Oh well, I'm not super stressed for the money, I can always use it to pay rent for January!
    11-10-15 03:22 PM