The left-hand side of the Priv (where one finds the power button), does it feel flimsly when you squeeze the phone? Does it give a bit with a slight click?

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    03-29-16 01:55 PM
    Not mine. Whole phone feels solid.
    03-29-16 02:13 PM
    I tried what you said and heard a click. Then I realized I was just hitting the volume keys on the other side, so not experiencing this.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 03:18 PM
    My PRIV clicked on the right side, so I exchanged it. Now this one clicks on the left side, but only when the PKB is hidden. I'm on the fence about exchanging again. I might just deal with it and pretend it has surepress.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-29-16 04:10 PM
    Never experienced anything like this. Left button in my device is normal.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    03-29-16 04:33 PM
    I guess I'll have to exchange it.

03-30-16 06:45 AM
    I guess I'll have to exchange it.

I have the creaking on the left side and on the back and the screen issue not a problem for me as have got used to it and also got my priv second hand did not pay full price. If you know it will bother you constantly then get it exchanged I would.

03-30-16 07:44 AM
    The left-hand side of the Priv (where one finds the power button), does it feel flimsly when you squeeze the phone? Does it give a bit with a slight click?

Of the five Privs I tried before I found one well built, yes I had this on some.

Call the RMA department. Tell them you have a "faulty chassis" and demand replacement.

03-31-16 04:36 AM
    My first Priv had this. Exchanged it. Was much better. But over time slightly came back. Does yours have the wireless charging ? My thought for mine is since it doesn't have the wireless charger BlackBerry either didn't properly account for that. Or they should have put glue along the seem of the trim...

I bought a Tetded case and I don't care any more. The case puts perfect pressure on it so you won't notice.

Or some others put tape in it

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    03-31-16 06:36 AM
    My first Priv had this. Exchanged it. Was much better. But over time slightly came back. Does yours have the wireless charging ? My thought for mine is since it doesn't have the wireless charger BlackBerry either didn't properly account for that. Or they should have put glue along the seem of the trim...

I bought a Tetded case and I don't care any more. The case puts perfect pressure on it so you won't notice.

Or some others put tape in it

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    The lack of wireless charging being at fault is a complete myth. The horrendous build quality effects all models consistently.

What I've noticed (and heard in the forums) leads me to believe BlackBerry noticed the complaints and significantly tightened the permitted variances in the manufacturing process around December. My guess is they tried to really do it on the cheap before that, and quality paid the price.

03-31-16 06:39 AM
    I think I watched a video on YouTube on how someone with the problem fixed it. Not sure if you've got the same one.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    Sparksx likes this.
    03-31-16 11:50 AM
    This worked for me on the ATT model I just got.
    04-27-16 07:59 PM