Seems the QI charge has become very slow... the microUSB is longtime dead... is my thing a goner ??
    12-07-18 04:30 PM
    Going.... going.....going...
    12-07-18 04:56 PM
    I agree, it could be either just a bad battery or the charging circuit is going bad. could even be a combination of the two. you could bring it to a repair shop and see if they can troubleshoot it. it could just be replacing the battery and micro USB port which is doable. if it is the charging circuit, I believe that is part of the main board. then your looking at having that replaced.
    12-09-18 01:05 PM
    the micro USB was already repaired twice by the same shop, second time for no charge. the connector block behind the USB on the motherboard is defective and burns up each time. I've given up on that after wasting a little bit of money. I don't know if the battery is going bad. I am sad to see my priv go downhill this way; had never developed these charge difficulties, I would still be using it and would not have purchased the KEYᵒⁿᵉ I do like but do not love as much as the priv.
    12-12-18 10:06 AM
    wow, almost sounds like the charging circuit is not working properly. sorry to hear all the issues you've had. crazy that it keeps burning out. hope you find a fix for it. I wonder if swapping out the main board would help? I purchased another Priv as a backup just in case I broke it as I really do like this phone even with the known issues. you might want to look on ebay for another one if you really still want to use the Priv.
    12-13-18 06:38 PM
    I just opened a similar thread: /blackberry-priv-f440/priv-charging-issue-1161481/

My guess right now is that PRIV batteries tend to suffer from aging, even "new" ones (in reality they are 3 years old), or a firmware issue on the charging circuit, or both.
    12-28-18 12:00 PM