Earlier Today I was using my PRIV which I have only had for 2 months. In the middle of scrolling FB the screen started changing colors and is now a cool blue or yellow tint. I did a reset with the power/volume down button and it went to a boot menu where it was switching from being black to being purple and now its stuck on every color that should be black is purplish. Anyone else heard of this issue? I have tried adjusting the colors and it doesnt seem to help. It just changes the tint from light blue to yellow.

Any insight is greatly appreciated. I would hate for this to be my last blackberry as it has been my only brand for over 10 years...
    01-18-17 02:01 PM
    Sounds like you got a bad one.... only two months old, then you should be able to get it fixed or replaced under warranty.
    01-18-17 02:21 PM
    Fortunately I can still return the item under amazon's return policy. It says I have till the 31st so I am going to get on it asap. I wish the Mercury was already out because I am so disappointed with the PRIV that since i cant really wait I am going to be stuck getting something non blackberry...
    01-18-17 09:20 PM
    Have you tried booting into safe mode? That will eliminate the possibility of it being a misbehaving app.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-19-17 07:16 AM
    This happened to my phone after I dropped it. And only for the lower half of the screen. It seems one of the 3 primary colors that are mixed has died in the LCD..... or something like that.

I just bought a new phone out of pocket.
    01-19-17 10:16 AM
    thanks for the responses guys. after 4 days of it happening it went back to working right again. It still has moments where the color in the LCD wants to switch but still is kind of remaining the same color. Im up in the air of whether to return it or not. i have until the 31st
    01-22-17 07:24 PM
    Much as I like the Priv, BB's QC hasn't been the best.
    I'd return it and get another. And hope it doesn't temporarily fix itself, so that you can return it.
    01-22-17 08:01 PM
    Fortunately I can still return the item under amazon's return policy. It says I have till the 31st so I am going to get on it asap. I wish the Mercury was already out because I am so disappointed with the PRIV that since i cant really wait I am going to be stuck getting something non blackberry...
    Why blackberry always production like that? so old to old

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:09 PM