Hello Friends,

I was a big fan of blackberry, I has been using blackberry z10 before i love that device so much that made me go for blackberry priv . i am disappointed with the poor camera quality not even getting the image clarity that my z10 had i doubt that device is duplicate . Is there any possiblity of replacement of phone . please someone help with a solution
    10-18-17 11:25 AM
    Hello Friends,

I was a big fan of blackberry, I has been using blackberry z10 before i love that device so much that made me go for blackberry priv . i am disappointed with the poor camera quality not even getting the image clarity that my z10 had i doubt that device is duplicate . Is there any possiblity of replacement of phone . please someone help with a solution
    Odd, as it was one of the better cameras of its day, and certainly better than anything put in a BlackBerry before (the KEYᵒⁿᵉ has beaten it since, of course).

https://www.dxomark.com/blackberry-p...he-privileged/

You may have a damaged device.
    10-18-17 11:43 AM
    These were pictures taken in my priv
    Attached Thumbnails purchased a blackberry priv 4 days back , poor camera quality-img_20171016_2210030.jpg   purchased a blackberry priv 4 days back , poor camera quality-img_20171018_0722561.jpg   purchased a blackberry priv 4 days back , poor camera quality-img_20171018_0723204.jpg  
    10-18-17 11:55 AM
    I've never said this before, but I took some spectacular pictures with my Z10 especially in HDR. I was going to enter some of them in the recent CrackBerry BB photo contest but decided not to for some reason. I don't know if it was just being in the right place at the right time but I've yet to equal the quality of those pictures on a Z30, Passport or, Leap and other brands of devices I've also used.
    10-18-17 12:03 PM
    the priv Camera is pretty good. obviously there will be other makes that may be better but overall the photos that the priv takes are more than satisfactory. if I need anything better, I would use a point and shoot.
    10-18-17 12:22 PM
    I've never said this before, but I took some spectacular pictures with my Z10 especially in HDR. I was going to enter some of them in the recent CrackBerry BB photo contest but decided not to for some reason. I don't know if it was just being in the right place at the right time but I've yet to equal the quality of those pictures on a Z30, Passport or, Leap and other brands of devices I've also used.
    Which is odd, since the Leap and Z30 have the IDENTICAL sensor and software as the Z10. Not to mention the much improved sensor and OIS on the Passport.
    10-18-17 12:34 PM
    Which is odd, since the Leap and Z30 have the IDENTICAL sensor and software as the Z10. Not to mention the much improved sensor and OIS on the Passport.
    Like I said, perhaps it was a case of being in the right place at the right time for a few of the shots at least. It could also be that I could have been trying harder with composition and playing with settings? Dunno, but those pics really were very good and I've yet to equal them with any other device since.
    10-18-17 12:41 PM
    I think the Priv camera is pretty good. My wife has an iPhone 6 plus and my Priv takes far better pictures than her iPhone does.
    10-18-17 07:16 PM
    The Priv has a great camera BUT you have to make sure it has time to focus. It is slower when it comes to focusing than previous BlackBerry phones were. I made sure to always touch the screen to tell the camera where the main focus was and then to wait for the circle to turn green. Make sure you're on the latest update for the Priv. One of the previous update improved the camera significantly
    10-19-17 05:30 PM
    Hello Friends,

Try a KEYone....
    10-19-17 07:37 PM
    The Priv is solid in daytime conditions with good light. In most low light situations, forget about it. Not very good.
    10-20-17 12:10 PM
    Priv camera does bite but luckily I'm not a picture guy so I don't really mind
    10-22-17 01:53 AM