Hi I'm Rex Abrau, I bought a second hand Blackberry Priv here in the Philippines and the problem was its locked with EE Network.and as I tried to openline the unit, it indicate PUK and Dismiss.No slots for the unlocking code,only PUK and Dismiss.as per technician, the imei already block,and can't be openlibe anymore.My question is, do it has chance to save my Blackberry priv to be openlined here in the Philippines with compatible Philippine Network or carrier?Please advised..Thank you
    02-21-18 09:44 PM
    Hi I'm Rex Abrau, I bought a second hand Blackberry Priv here in the Philippines and the problem was its locked with EE Network.and as I tried to openline the unit, it indicate PUK and Dismiss.No slots for the unlocking code,only PUK and Dismiss.as per technician, the imei already block,and can't be openlibe anymore.My question is, do it has chance to save my Blackberry priv to be openlined here in the Philippines with compatible Philippine Network or carrier?Please advised..Thank you

Please Help...
    02-21-18 09:52 PM
    Doubtful since the IMEI is blocked, but get a second opinion from another unlocker.
    02-21-18 10:23 PM
    If the IMEI is blocked then you're better off moving on.
    02-21-18 10:27 PM
    so meaning,no chance at all to be openlined?
    02-21-18 10:39 PM
    02-21-18 10:39 PM
    so meaning,no chance at all to be openlined?
    Read this
    02-21-18 10:44 PM
    I had a similar problem. When I put in another sim card I got a PUK request and at the same time no possibilities to enter something. However, I instead went this way: settings > wireless&network > more > mobile net and when there "unlock to all sim networks" (the wordings in English might be slightly different) . I could enter the lock code and the phone was unlocked. I had problems with my first try, but it turned out that the unlock code was wrong, I got the right one from blackberrycodesource.com.

I'm not sure your problem is like mine, but it might be.

How do you know your IMEI is blocked? Have you checked?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-18 06:00 AM