So it seems the BlackBerry community is split on the slider being android, me on the other hand I don't care because it's just a damn phone. I feel like we should make a list of what's the benefits and what are some things that we might miss. I guess I'll start the list.

Pro
    Google play services will work for everything
    Con
    No true multitasking, playing youtube in a different tab or even while doing something else like having the phone in stand by will be gone
    08-30-15 12:32 AM
    I think android can do that multi window playing youtube or using youtube app playing in the background, iirc
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    08-30-15 12:34 AM
    I think android can do that multi window playing youtube or using youtube app playing in the background, iirc
    I have the latest software update on my z4 tablet and I can't seem to do it, same goes with all my friends new s6 but my other friend can do it on his LG g4 just fine by putting in stand by
    08-30-15 12:58 AM
    I have the latest software update on my z4 tablet and I can't seem to do it, same goes with all my friends new s6 but my other friend can do it on his LG g4 just fine by putting in stand by
    Download this app. Works great.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....Mata.YTplayer

Also, tell your friends with their s6's to enable multi window mode. That will bring up the apps that you can use multi window mode with like this.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    08-30-15 01:24 AM
    My biggest positive for the device is the 100% sync with Google services.

I, like many other people, have lots of services through Google and I would like to have 100% sync. My biggest grip with bb10 is sometimes my calender's events won't sync perfect so that's a drag.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    08-30-15 10:36 PM
    Pros: it'll stop the arguments, debates, and crazy rumours.

Cons: it'll stop the arguments, debates, and crazy rumours
    08-30-15 11:48 PM

I, like many other people, have lots of services through Google and I would like to have 100% sync. My biggest grip with bb10 is sometimes my calender's events won't sync perfect so that's a drag.

Posted via CB10
    That's kind of why I ended up returning my passport for a note 4. I didn't want to but I was too reliant on Google services and Google voice/hangouts, oh and widgets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    08-31-15 12:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    For some people, this actually is a Con. I for one never used any Google Service at all. So it remains to be seen how well it syncs to competing services like Outlook. On my Note Edge, I only sync mails with Outlook and it works fine. However both my contacts and calendar are synced via Card- and CalDAV. Android doesn't support those out-of-the-box and you have to buy third party apps to get those working. On BB10 this ia built-in and works flawlessly.
    Besides I am kind of paranoid when it comes to the knee-deep integration of everything Google. I try to avoid those apps as much as possible.
    08-31-15 12:23 AM