Hey all. Currently using the q10 and love it. But, it's almost 3 yrs old and starting to develop glitches.

I need a phone for emails/texting and looking up show programs on various websites. My worry is the fact android doesn't support java and I won't be able to see show schedules/programs for clients when we are deciding what shows to attend.

I need a phone that lasts 16 hrs (standby) with the majority of texting being the use at shows.

I'd also like to be able to use td mobile apps for banking/depositing checks which isn't supported by blackberry and very annoying

Obviously I want a phone that I can use as a phone- it just needs to be quick and reliable

Any input would be great. Apps I use are facebook, instagram and I'd like to get snapchat if possible (for marketing via social media).

Thx!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 04:00 PM
    Android does support java and am pretty sure you can do all these on a priv.
    04-28-16 07:07 PM
    Thanks- was looking at a website that compared the android priv to the classic and q10 and it said no to java, but it may be an old site.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 07:23 PM