Anyone else have this? It randomly vanishes and I have to go to settings, turn it off then back on.
    05-16-16 02:20 PM
    Anyone else have this? It randomly vanishes and I have to go to settings, turn it off then back on.
    I didn't notice that until I read your post. Then I realized it was gone. Turned it off then on and it appeared. I don't use it much.
    05-16-16 02:29 PM
    I found I wasn't using it, but I'd like to give it a fair try. It does provide a very unobtrusive way to check latest unread messages. Going to the hub is OK, but this is much faster.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-16-16 08:06 PM
    Hello,

Just more of an FYI on this topic...

This is something that has been reported and being investigated within BlackBerry. Currently they way you are getting the tab to show up again is the workaround we recommend at this time.

As you give the Tab some more use, please feel free to share your thoughts (via PM) on your experience and ideas on what you would like to see.

We have some exciting changes planned for the Tab

Cheers

Dev
    Product Manager - BlackBerry
    05-17-16 11:01 AM
    Not to hijack this thread but ... You know, I've never really used the tab other than the times I've accidentally swiped into it. However the one complaint I have is, I've certain calendar events that I've intentionally hidden from view on my device calendar and wouldn't you know, that's the one thing that still shows up on the tab regardless. Of course I see the prompt at the bottom to open the calendar for more, but why? I'd like to have not have to open the calendar if I don't have too. I shouldn't be seeing those one or two hidden events that just seem to be taking up space. Anyway, just throwing that out there. Now back to on topic ... Cheers!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-17-16 11:33 AM
    Hello,

Just more of an FYI on this topic...

This is something that has been reported and being investigated within BlackBerry. Currently they way you are getting the tab to show up again is the workaround we recommend at this time.

As you give the Tab some more use, please feel free to share your thoughts (via PM) on your experience and ideas on what you would like to see.

We have some exciting changes planned for the Tab

Cheers

Dev
    Product Manager - BlackBerry
    I don't have the Priv, but thinking about giving it a second try, as it's hard to let go of the Passport with BB10 to go to Android.
    Have any of the changes came out yet for the Productivity tab?
    As the first time I tried out the Priv, I felt the tab should have had the option to open right up to the hub.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 08:25 AM
    If the productive tab can be customized, that' be great.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-10-16 07:23 PM