Just reboot! It happens on occasion, no need to factory reset! Sometimes it recuperates on its own but if not, just reboot!
    05-08-16 01:48 AM
    I figured it out! I recall the whole screen overlay whatever, I first encountered this issue on the Priv never on my 6P so this overwrite to change app permissions was new to me. It was annoying enabling and disabling permissions having to do this " temporary" fix as an extra step, nonetheless I saw the thread that allows you the ability to turn it off so you can adjust your permissions as you want without doing the temporary thing.....

ok so go back into the app permissions where the gear icon is and go down to draw over other apps ( I had mines off)......which it will REMAIN, but I went to menu and show system then scrolled down to productivity tab and I notice it said NO instead of YES!...changed it to YES , closed out turned the productivity tab on and off again in the display settings and WHAM it is BACK...........sigh..............................

where did this draw over other apps even originate from, I haven't had an issue adjusting permissions on my Nexus 6P ever. So annoying to have to go in and change it up but whatever
    07-28-16 03:02 PM
    Thanks that's what worked, the overlay permissions
    09-04-16 05:28 AM
    Thank you the permissions thing worked perfectly. I have spent hours on the phone with customer service and they couldn't get it up and running. But they never tried the app permissions and overlay thing.

Thank you so much.
    09-07-16 04:58 PM
    Yea the overlay thing worked perfect. After the most recent update mine disappeared again. The overlay switch worked like a charm!

Posted via CB10 for my sexy Priv
    09-07-16 05:02 PM
    Try the steps in this thread. Worked for me.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...eared-1085106/

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my PRIV
    09-07-16 09:24 PM
    I can confirm the overlay permissions thing. It seems that during the latest update, the permissions somehow got revoked. I think this also affected the ching indicator. Restoring the permissions corrected this issue.
    01-28-17 11:51 PM
    Re: KEYone: I just turned it off in Display and back on?
    06-20-17 04:32 PM
33 12