What uplifting. Great to see BlackBerry listening to the feedbacks. I've been repeatedly requesting to fix the "Calendar Icon" to show the actual day.

Well, BlackBerry finally fixed it on "The Productivity Tab" with this latest update and made some additional improvements.

Well done and a very big "Thank You"

I hope BlackBerry will add the option for" Two-Factor Authentication" with the next update to this app?

And do this change with the Calendar Icon to show the actual day, add a "Year View" and improve the colour scheme visibility to the BlackBerry calendar app.
    Grungni likes this.
    05-22-18 01:43 PM
    Absolutely! Finally, we can see ALL messages, read and unread with no time frame limit!

This, practically makes accessing your messages from anywhere without really needing to open Hub as long as you only need to reply, delete and of course glance at your inbox!

Good stuff!
    05-22-18 02:31 PM
    Good update. All we need now is for them to get rid of that gawd awful blue background and revert to the original productivity tab aesthetics.

Please BlackBerry Developers.. fulfil this request I beg of you.
    05-22-18 02:46 PM
    Agree. This makes the tab much more productive 😉. Keep the updates coming.
    05-22-18 02:48 PM
    Good update. All we need now is for them to get rid of that gawd awful blue background and revert to the original productivity tab aesthetics.

How did it look like before? I am interested to know!
    05-22-18 03:11 PM

Yeah if they can stop telling me to go on an adventure... that'd be great.
    ck2nb likes this.
    05-22-18 03:15 PM
    How did it look like before? I am interested to know!
    Attached Thumbnails Productivity Tab-118914.jpg  
    05-22-18 03:22 PM
    Soooo much better! What happened!?!? Why?
    05-22-18 03:27 PM
    Soooo much better! What happened!?!? Why?
    Sometimes.. Certain things Just defy all logic.
    05-22-18 03:33 PM
    I just wish the tab itself could be 100% transparent.

But I'm back to using it instead of flippr.
    05-22-18 05:16 PM
    I just wish the tab itself could be 100% transparent.

But I'm back to using it instead of flippr.
    Or 100% opaque!
    05-22-18 07:09 PM
    Wow! finally we get our peek back!
    OT: is the tab available for non BlackBerry phones?
    05-22-18 10:14 PM
    Wow! finally we get our peek back!
    OT: is the tab available for non BlackBerry phones?
    Absolutely! The peek is back! That was long over due. So cool.

As for your question, the answer is No, and it never will be.

The Productivity Tab is a very comlex app that is not likely to perform well or at all on none BlackBerry devices.
    05-22-18 10:20 PM
    I wonder when the BlackBerry Launcher bug will ever be fixed.
    05-22-18 10:47 PM
    I still wish I can check the tasks done from the tab, and not to go into the tasks app for that...
    05-23-18 06:13 AM
    Did the productivity tab ever show BBM messages? If not, that would get my vote.
    05-23-18 09:23 AM
    Did the productivity tab ever show BBM messages? If not, that would get my vote.
    Of all integrated apps, BBM was never Integrated into the Productivity Tab.

It's being worked on as I understand.
    05-23-18 10:00 AM
    Of all integrated apps, BBM was never Integrated into the Productivity Tab.

It's being worked on as I understand.
    Other than BBM, I will be using the productivity tab more with this new update.
    05-23-18 10:06 AM
    Other than BBM, I will be using the productivity tab more with this new update.
    I am addicted! Finally, message peeking is back.

For me, PKB, Hub + Peeking is BlackBerry; the improved experience with this long awaited update complete the package!

Few little kinks to work on like BBM Integration, SMS aggregation and Sent items control. Other than that if the visuals can be worked on that would be great! I feel that the tab need to resemble Hub and follow identical color scheme.
    05-23-18 10:14 AM
    I am addicted! Finally, message peeking is back.

For me, PKB, Hub + Peeking is BlackBerry; the improved experience with this long awaited update complete the package!

Few little kinks to work on like BBM Integration, SMS aggregation and Sent items control. Other than that if the visuals can be worked on that would be great! I feel that the tab need to resemble Hub and follow identical color scheme.
    Agree.
    Totally loving it. I used to use it (rarely) purely for tasks as I set the convenience key for the hub which was great. But I've found myself really using this all day.
    One thing - if there could be a "Mark as read" button then it would be even better.
    But what a difference!
    gouger05 likes this.
    05-23-18 11:37 AM
    Agree.
    Totally loving it. I used to use it (rarely) purely for tasks as I set the convenience key for the hub which was great. But I've found myself really using this all day.
    One thing - if there could be a "Mark as read" button then it would be even better.
    But what a difference!
    Or better yet, long press a message for triage: Delete, Mark Read, Reply, Forward, Flag....whatever!
    05-23-18 11:42 AM
    Or better yet, long press a message for triage: Delete, Mark Read, Reply, Forward, Flag....whatever!
    I had my convenience key set with remapped to: single press, open Hub. Double press, go back to where I'd been. Long press, recents screen. I have no idea why I like the updated productivity tab more. I just kinda do. Good work BlackBerry!
    05-23-18 11:48 AM
    I had my convenience key set with remapped to: single press, open Hub. Double press, go back to where I'd been. Long press, recents screen. I have no idea why I like the updated productivity tab more. I just kinda do. Good work BlackBerry!
    Because it provides for a more integrated experience!
    05-23-18 11:50 AM
    Seemed to happen a lot lately, Prod Tab would just disappear until I go back to the home screen.
    05-23-18 02:38 PM