I just got a picture password set up. I know what the number should be and where it should go but apparently I'm doing something wrong because it won't unlock. I haven't set up the wipe after 10 tries and also wasn't asked for a backup password. Would be great if anyone had an idea either what went wrong or what I should look out for. The number might have been a bit off-Screen when I had it set up but I don't know if that should make any Trouble. Btw I immediately tried after succesfully Setting it up so no Idea if I had done anything wrong.
    Would be great if answers were helpful and no accusations or explanations how to Setup a passwort. Thanks a lot

PS: I'm at try number 145 so I'm already quite desperate
    12-26-17 01:07 PM
    I just got a picture password set up. I know what the number should be and where it should go but apparently I'm doing something wrong because it won't unlock. I haven't set up the wipe after 10 tries and also wasn't asked for a backup password. Would be great if anyone had an idea either what went wrong or what I should look out for. The number might have been a bit off-Screen when I had it set up but I don't know if that should make any Trouble. Btw I immediately tried after succesfully Setting it up so no Idea if I had done anything wrong.
    Would be great if answers were helpful and no accusations or explanations how to Setup a passwort. Thanks a lot

You are not locked into just a certain #5 if that is the number you picked. You can drag any of the numbers that are your number to the spot on the screen.
    12-26-17 01:10 PM
    You are not locked into just a certain #5 if that is the number you picked. You can drag any of the numbers that are your number to the spot on the screen.
    I think I can say (I'm gonna Change it anyway as soon as I figured Things out) so I've Chosen the 0. I know that it's unimportant which 0 it is simply by not having a 0 every time in one same spot
    12-26-17 01:17 PM
    Yeah I know. I can say that it's a 0 and also tell that it doesn't matter which 0 by having many 0s in different spots every timt. Right?
    12-26-17 01:20 PM
    Yeah I know. I can say that it's a 0 and also tell that it doesn't matter which 0 by having many 0s in different spots every timt. Right?
    Right. Just try a few times getting it close to where you had it. Remember, if you are wrong and it gives you that warning, you can type blackberry in the window and it will let you try more times. That refers to the window that pops up warning of locking the phone.
    12-26-17 01:30 PM
    Did you alter any display setttings in Developer Options? There have been a few posts that in altering, PP doesn't work anymore.
    12-26-17 01:34 PM
    Is 225 times a few times?
    12-26-17 01:40 PM
    Yes I'm using the Feature that my Screen doesn't turn off while charging. Does this affect it?
    12-26-17 01:41 PM
    no that was not the issue, it was display resizing, but it may not hurt to turn it to default and see if that helps. Maybe for some strange reason BB checks if dev options are changed at all.
    12-26-17 02:11 PM
    How can I turn it to Default when I can't get into my phone?
    12-26-17 02:13 PM

If you can't figure it out, you'll have to resort to using the autoloader and wipe your device. You will then need to use your Google credentials to log back in.

/blackberry-priv-f440/blackberry-priv-autoloaders-1065667/
    12-26-17 02:13 PM
    Sorry but what is the autoloader?
    12-26-17 02:15 PM
    Sorry but what is the autoloader?
    It's a factory image of the latest OS that you can load onto your device from a computer.
    12-26-17 02:26 PM
    Do I Need to root my phone to perform such an Operation?
    12-26-17 02:28 PM
    Do I Need to root my phone to perform such an Operation?
    No. Not that you could root a BlackBerry Android device anyway.

Just follow the instructions in the link.
    12-26-17 02:29 PM
    Okay thanks a lot and have a great new year
    12-26-17 02:33 PM