I'm on the fence on gagging the BlackBerry Priv I wanted it ever since I heard about it. But looking at all the reviews by professional on YouTube their saying poor battery life heating issue, app shut downs and slow camera etc. So if I buy one and wit for updates by it being android you guys think BlackBerry will be prompt on these bug fixes then the blackberry Priv will be a beast if a phone What yall think?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-26-15 07:59 PM
    Reviews are always subjective and often loaded with pretense. Get a Priv, make up your own mind. Don't like it? Return it.
    thebum23 likes this.
    11-26-15 08:05 PM
    Reviews are always subjective and often loaded with pretense. Get a Priv, make up your own mind. Don't like it? Return it.
    Done in one! Thread needs to be closed.
    thebum23 likes this.
    11-26-15 08:09 PM
    Picked mine up on release day. Love it! I do charge it a lot because the screen is probably on at least 10 hrs of the day, and I have so many things running on it. I don't think i've had a single app crash on it. Had to reboot twice when my display went wonky. Small display on screen, and wouldn't respond to anything. Aside from that, this device has blown my mind! Absolutely love it! I would buy another one immediately if something happened to this one.

BB_Bulldog likes this.
    11-26-15 08:12 PM
    Yea I understand that I want real world use I can't find one in a store yet to play with it.

11-26-15 08:12 PM
    That's good to hear

11-26-15 08:13 PM
    I don't think some of these reviews are accurate. I've had zero issues. The Priv is lightning fast. No delays no freezing! No over heating. The only thing I'm having an issue with is trying to put it down. I'm addicted to the Priv !

11-26-15 08:49 PM
    Wanna buy a Passport?

I love bb10 but the Priv is a winner.

11-26-15 08:53 PM

I sometimes wish I lived on your side of the pond. Here in the UK, I very much doubt you'd be able to return *anything* just because you didn't like it. You pay to buy, not pay to try.

Unless its faulty, you'll be SOOL.
    11-27-15 04:58 AM
    Over night my hub synced all my emails! Is super responsive now as it was real laggy before...and it actually doesn't heat up as it did before!
    Also it charged to the full 100%!!
    Guess BlackBerry applied some updates overnight!
    So happy!
    Anyone else noticed this?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 05:15 AM
    I'm quite confident BlackBerry will be working at full load to improve the Priv. After all, the hardware business arguably relies on this device's success. Having started with BB10 right from the beginning it's honestly fantastic watching all the updates, fixes, and new features being implemented with every update and seeing the overall OS mature. You will look back and really appreciate where they were and how they've progressed; I personally enjoy such experience.

If you like it go for it, see if it can fulfill your needs. If not, then return it and come back later!
    11-27-15 05:28 AM
    I sometimes wish I lived on your side of the pond. Here in the UK, I very much doubt you'd be able to return *anything* just because you didn't like it. You pay to buy, not pay to try.

Unless its faulty, you'll be SOOL.
    Only if purchased in-store.

Under distance selling regulations you have 14 days to return anything purchased online for whatever reason or none at all. This is the law.
    11-27-15 05:38 AM
    I have a Z30 and am waiting for a price drop for a 2 year contract. I am also waiting for an updated review once Marshmallow arrives.

Curious about on screen battery time compared to the Z30 and a speaker quality / loudness comparison.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 07:24 AM