Marshmallow does make all the difference. Especially 6.0.1 I rarely see lag now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-24-16 07:19 PM
    I've had my Priv now for several weeks, and I really like it. My Passport is probably a better phone overall, mainly because of battery life and simplicity. However, having easy access to popular apps is huge! The Priv keyboard is nice, plus the virtual keyboard is a plus. The phone is stable, and the only times I've noticed it heating up was when I first got it and it was loading Marshmallow, and once when a Periscope broadcast locked up. I like the size and form factor. The fact that I've become integrated into the Google world is a bit scary, but I allowed it, so there you go! Anyway, overall, I am very happy that I moved on to the Priv. It is working well for me thus far.
    06-24-16 10:56 PM
    I've been seeing and hearing a lot of comparisons between Samsung and PRIV. With the latest Marshmallow update, I can honestly say I love the PRIV. Even with the high price, the PKB, Blackberrys security, gorgeous display, nice curved edges, and productivity make me a firm believer in the PRIV. At first I was worried and though I may have made a bad purchase, but after this Marshmallow update, I'm glad I stuck on because I can definitely see myself with the priv for easily 4 years. No disrespect to Samsung, I think their phones are cool, nice design. Just not a fan of their UI.

I said it before and I'll say it again the Priv is worth buying directly from BlackBerry! It will be money well spent don't have to wait for carrier updates

06-24-16 11:39 PM
    Love the priv , my back up is my Z10

that shows how good the z10 was, i pulled mine out due to my passport being stolen and i was actually wondering why i switched to the passport. Z10 was rock solid and I seemingly was typing faster on the virtual keyboard (which was weird).
    06-25-16 06:21 AM
    Yup. This phone is wicked awsome. Even people at work who have been dissin my other blackberries over the years have admitted that they think my priv is pretty sweet

DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-25-16 10:47 AM
    that shows how good the z10 was, i pulled mine out due to my passport being stolen and i was actually wondering why i switched to the passport. Z10 was rock solid and I seemingly was typing faster on the virtual keyboard (which was weird).
    I feel the same way about my z30. Beat my z10 to shreds although I did like the z10 size a little better initially and sometimes still dislike the bigger phone for just carrying around. I like the bigger phone for browsing and reading email though

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    07-16-16 11:47 AM
    Hello just got my PRIV last week in Madrid, Spain and OTA got Marshmallow and security update build AFF518 from July 5! This phone is great really enjoy and like the extra features BlackBerry has added to stock Android OS. Had in hands at Vodafone store the S7 edge and to be honest all the bloatware just made everything confusing. Then you add the amazing VKB and PKB and you have a winner! Now got a duplicate SIM and use it on both my Passport SE and PRIV.

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    Last edited by BlackZ10; 07-17-16 at 12:52 AM.
    FF22, fanisk and DolemiteDONS like this.
    07-16-16 01:01 PM
    Coming from android, the priv gives us a great option for the physical keyboard and classy form factor.
    07-16-16 07:08 PM
    I just got my BlackBerry PRIV yesterday . I moved from Q10 a year ago to HTC One M8 but I really missed the Hub . So now I have the best from both worlds, great keyboard and hub from BlackBerry and all the apps from Android . I'm a very happy camper

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    07-16-16 07:38 PM
34 12