Hello all. I'm writing this as I guess I missed the train. After buying another new battery and getting everything installed I wiped my Priv for a fresh start.

After installing around 70 or so updated and apps and losing 20% of my battery I was happy. Problem is I found BBM Enterprise has an Android 7.0 minimum now. I'm on my Black Edition Beyond but just wanted to give anyone else who may of not known a heads up.
    06-05-20 11:10 AM
    Hello all. I'm writing this as I guess I missed the train. After buying another new battery and getting everything installed I wiped my Priv for a fresh start.

After installing around 70 or so updated and apps and losing 20% of my battery I was happy. Problem is I found BBM Enterprise has an Android 7.0 minimum now. I'm on my Black Edition Beyond but just wanted to give anyone else who may of not known a heads up.
    I believe you can uninstall and load an older version APK for your PRIV for now.

The latest update only supports 7 and higher but BBMe still allows older BBMe versions to access BBMe servers. Just can’t update BBMe any more on your PRIV and eventually the older versions get blocked
    Thannor and Jake2826 like this.
    06-05-20 11:50 AM
    I believe you can uninstall and load an older version APK for your PRIV for now.

The latest update only supports 7 and higher but BBMe still allows older BBMe versions to access BBMe servers. Just can’t update BBMe any more on your PRIV and eventually the older versions get blocked
    Yes.

On my PRIV running BBMe version 1.10.0.17

Working fine. Get this APK.

While on my KEY2 have installed 1.11.1.3
    Thannor likes this.
    06-05-20 12:03 PM

https://apkfab.com/bbm-enterprise/co...enterprise/amp
    Thannor and Jake2826 like this.
    06-05-20 12:42 PM