First, to address all the bad posts, In my opinion, this is the best phone I have kept and can see myself settling for sometime on this.

Now, to the questions.
    1. I want to know if someone figured out whatsapp integaration with BB HUB? or is it not an option currently? I suspect it should be here in the next few updates but just in case.

2. The big question: Notifications, I have disabled popup notification when messages come on whatsapp thru the whatsapp settings, but they still show up on the home screen or when I am browsing the net, I do not want messages to be showing for privacy reasons, specially with a new phone people keep grabbing it to check it out. Can anyone tell me if they know a way around, i have changed whatsapp settings, and tried to disable all bb settings related to notifications, and it still shows, i think theres a bug or something, anyways. Looking forward to hearing from you guys
    11-09-15 02:06 PM

Now, to the questions.
    1. I want to know if someone figured out whatsapp integaration with BB HUB? or is it not an option currently? I suspect it should be here in the next few updates but just in case.

At the present time, there is no way to integrate WhatsApp into the HUB. Can it be done at a later time? I can bet they're already working on the HUB's API to integrate their messaging service into the HUB. I guess the question now is, how long? Same happened for BB10 10.0. It'll just be a matter of time.
    11-09-15 02:10 PM
    At the present time, there is no way to integrate WhatsApp into the HUB. Can it be done at a later time? I can bet they're already working on the HUB's API to integrate their messaging service into the HUB. I guess the question now is, how long? Same happened for BB10 10.0. It'll just be a matter of time.
    I agree, question 1 I am not worried about, I am not even worried about my battery drain because I am sure a fix will come soon. Have been with BB and other phone companies long enough to know the fix will come sooner rather than later.

Question 2 is what is annoying me currently lol.
    11-09-15 02:23 PM
    I agree, question 1 I am not worried about, I am not even worried about my battery drain because I am sure a fix will come soon. Have been with BB and other phone companies long enough to know the fix will come sooner rather than later.

Question 2 is what is annoying me currently lol.

Regarding notifications:

Settings - Sound & Notification - App Notifications - WhatsApp - Block (turn this on)

You've done this already?
    11-09-15 02:30 PM
    Regarding notifications:

Settings - Sound & Notification - App Notifications - WhatsApp - Block (turn this on)

You've done this already?
    I did this, and it blocked it alright. But problem with this is, it wouldnt even give any notification that I recieved a message at all, I mean the app wouldn't have the regular red marking on it that you have a message or it wouldn't show up in the notification. It is quite annoying me lolll. I just want the pop up gone.
    11-09-15 02:38 PM
    Can't get into specifics around what or when as far as unreleased features go, but I can confirm we are absolutely constantly reviewing the list of apps and content types we want to integrate into the BlackBerry Hub and are working as hard as possible to get them in ASAP.
    tomatogunk, talalal, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    11-09-15 02:39 PM
    Can't get into specifics around what or when as far as unreleased features go, but I can confirm we are absolutely constantly reviewing the list of apps and content types we want to integrate into the BlackBerry Hub and are working as hard as possible to get them in ASAP.
    How about the battery life network thing? Is this something BB knows about?
    11-09-15 02:49 PM
    How about the battery life network thing? Is this something BB knows about?
    Sorry, what do you mean by battery life/network thing?

I'm the Product Manager for Hub, so I don't have insight across the board for all the software components, but can certainly check with one of my peers.
    mithrazor likes this.
    11-09-15 03:01 PM
    I'd like to see the Hub Menu, Search, Compose and Overflow at the bottom of the Hub instead of on top. Would be more like BB10 and less far to reach. Just a suggestion.
    11-09-15 03:28 PM
    I'd like to see the Hub Menu, Search, Compose and Overflow at the bottom of the Hub instead of on top. Would be more like BB10 and less far to reach. Just a suggestion.
    Always appreciate the suggestions - it's how we build a better product!
    nward2010 likes this.
    11-09-15 03:35 PM
    Always appreciate the suggestions - it's how we build a better product!
    Pinch to zoom, instant actions toobiggest things i miss.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 07:09 PM
    How about dark theme?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    eldricho likes this.
    11-10-15 07:32 PM
    I bought a Sony Xperia in the summer and returned it because of annoying things such as the notification issues. I hear that it is because of Lollipop, and that with Marshmallow you can turn of peek notifications, who knows when the Priv will be upgraded to Marshmallow.
    11-11-15 09:02 AM