Am I the only BlackBerry user who feels like we've been abandoned? We were truly loyal, through the upsets, and now they sell us out to Google? OS 10 is amazing. I often wish my laptop could have it. Android is wretched. If I wanted an Android, I would not have purchased Z10. I'm not loyal, but I still believe Blackberry is the best OS. It's as if Tesla put a Chrysler engine under its hood.

I'm surprised there's no outrage.

Posted via CB10
    lift and Asvertus like this.
    11-11-15 11:11 AM
    See here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ekend-1047486/

Wow, so many of the guys here are so negative, it is amazing that Blackberry ever manages to sell a phone! Do they want the company to survive or go the way of Palm, and the dinosaur? Port Android to a Classic with the internals of the HTC A9, and you would see Blackberry sell more phones! I'd buy two. Chen said that if this phone does not sell, then BB will become a software only company, do they really want that? Or are they the type of people that would burn down your own house, while standing in it just for the "purity" of the BB10 platform? If BB fails, do they think that there will be anything in the future? Especially no BB11 or an new Passport, Classic, Z30, etc.
    11-11-15 11:13 AM
    11-11-15 11:15 AM