I just got the PRIV again and I've only experienced the heating issues while it was doing the updates , other than that it's been smooth sailing .

I had the T-Mobile variety and I did experience a ton of overheating and horrible battery life. In the end I gave it up and was waiting for the update and user experience to take the plunge once again. Typing on the pkb has been rather cramped up only because I have big hands. Otherwise still working on getting some time behind this unit and see how it does.
    08-14-16 09:51 PM
    Neither priv nor s7 edge...
    It was interesting experience I played with s7 edge for almost a month.
    I learned how to install customed Rom, xpose and etc.. unrooted s7 has very limited capabilities and a lot of useless notifications. Speaking about applications, I really not interested in coloured battery in upper right corner ...

So I am back with my passport

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 03:58 PM
    Not a fair comparison, the s7 edge is a powerhouse of a device with insane features and specs.

The priv is just a unique software experience and I feel is the best social media powerhouse in the world.

I thrash out around 30/40 emails a day and reply to countless WhatsApp and BBM texts .

Priv does the job because I don't use that much apps etc and I find the battery getting me through the day .

Edge is 2nd to non . Best selling smart phone with game changing specs etc . More for a power house user and tech geek, i

Personally I'm not gonna buy the s7 edge simply because I don't use or need any of those fancy features. Same like a note 7. I won't use the s pen . It's just nice to have, that's it.

Focus sometimes more on software than hardware . How that software integrates into your life is what you need to look for .

Just my 5 cents worth. And why my daily driver for the past 8 months has been the priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-18-16 01:56 AM
    Honestly say I do not understand why people are so upset. Ok, no more bb10 soft and devices but you have the choice to jump to other staff.
    Besides I am fully satisfied with resent bb10 OS on my passport.
    Security -Yes, e mail for business is the best!, games I do not need it.
    Music both, sd card and Internet, video.
    So far I am happy, planning to buy PD9983...
    Talking about s7 you are correct it is more for professionals, who dedicated to android.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    08-18-16 02:53 AM
54 123