11-24-15 05:13 PM
100 ... 234
tools
    I'm leaning more towards the Nexus device over the Priv, sad to say because I've always been a BlackBerry user, ever since my first curve, but I need a change and BlackBerry doesn't offer what I want. No Z10 or Z30 successors and I'm not sure if they will produce a successor to the Passport (Silver edition is not it), they lose customers when they dont update there devices regularly, and I'm in that boat.
    10-19-15 06:43 AM
    why is 6p ugly? it looks like most other phones to me, a round corner with rectangle shape and a screen...

i dont see a custom artwork pained onto the back cover, nor is the metal frame etched with fine designs
    and even if there, a case would cover it up.

for as thin as they make phones, that makes people buy things like otter cases, they all look as bulky as the 1990s nokia which didnt need a case and wouldnt break
    10-19-15 06:47 AM

If you are considering buying a Huawei device do some research first.

Posted via CB10
    Just watched that video. I knew a bit about the suspicion behind Huawei, but never saw that segment until now. Thanks for posting

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    10-19-15 07:30 AM
    Still on the fence. Most likely will try the 6P first. But still very intrigues about the Priv

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 08:43 PM
    11-01-15 08:48 PM
    I just watched that video. Wow! How could anyone even consider a Huawei product after that? Did you see the American branch VP squirm in that interview?
    11-01-15 09:03 PM
    11-01-15 09:03 PM
    The Priv is bottom of my Android want list

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    Top of mine. Need BlackBerry Productivity

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-01-15 09:12 PM
    Why would google pick them to build their phones if it's such a controversial organization. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    lift likes this.
    11-01-15 09:19 PM
    Why would google pick them to build their phones if it's such a controversial organization. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

MONEY! Google is smart and they know most people ONLY care about price.
    11-01-15 09:24 PM
    If it's really sending info to China then how come XDA forum hasn't exposed it? There's been a number of Chinese phones out there already. Oh yea, that's right. XDA forum is part of the conspiracy.....
    Ask the US government why they do not allow Huawei in, if you do not believe those posts...
    Last edited by sorinv; 11-02-15 at 04:58 AM.
    nonamenomore and lift like this.
    11-01-15 09:44 PM
    Man some of you peeps are out of your minds. Lol. I ordered the 6P and priv. Decided to try them both out and return the one I like the least

The 6P arrived this past Friday and I love it. Are you guys seriously calling the 6P ugly? Anyways can't wait for the priv and I'm crossing my fingers that the priv wins me over.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    11-01-15 10:02 PM
    This will all be available as a separate app purchase.... Blackberry Suite.
    Probably an annual subscription imo
    11-01-15 11:07 PM
    How do you know "how good" is the camera? There are no samples of it
    I tried the camera on the 950XL at a Microsoft store a couple of weeks ago and it was good but frankly, not all that much better than the $339 640XL sitting next to it LOL. Also, I found the amoled screen kind of dim next to my Note Edge.
    11-01-15 11:16 PM
    Man some of you peeps are out of your minds. Lol. I ordered the 6P and priv. Decided to try them both out and return the one I like the least

The 6P arrived this past Friday and I love it. Are you guys seriously calling the 6P ugly? Anyways can't wait for the priv and I'm crossing my fingers that the priv wins me over.
    I actually think the 6p looks great. That black strip on the back of the phone makes it look pretty cool. Makes it stand out from most phones out there.

No physical keyboard though.. Although I bet it runs super smooth and gets all those updates quick.
    11-02-15 12:39 AM

Google also sold their Motorola smartphone unit to a Chinese company.
    They want to make money in China by datamining the Chinese. It's that simple. In the process, they also do the work for the NSA.

There is a reason why the US wants to control all mobile ecosystems (Apple Nokia-Microsoft, android and now BlackBerry) and the Internet.

If they don't, they are no longer the number 1 superpower.
    11-02-15 04:57 AM
    They want to make money in China by datamining the Chinese. It's that simple. In the process, they also do the work for the NSA.

There is a reason why the US wants to control all mobile ecosystems (Apple Nokia-Microsoft, android and now BlackBerry) and the Internet.

Crackberry...

Gotta love it!

!
    11-02-15 07:23 AM
    I tried the camera on the 950XL at a Microsoft store a couple of weeks ago and it was good but frankly, not all that much better than the $339 640XL sitting next to it LOL. Also, I found the amoled screen kind of dim next to my Note Edge.
    Those Amoled samsung do really push the brightness. Althought the Nexus 6P seems to have a Samsung Amoled aswell, but acording to pocketnow, isn't as bright, lets see how the Priv does.

Is the Note Edge as bright as the Galaxy S6?
    11-02-15 08:05 AM

Only exception there is BlackBerry is Canadian, but we are close friends

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-02-15 08:09 AM
    Only exception there is BlackBerry is Canadian, but we are close friends

BlackBerry Priv!!
    Sure, and with the Priv, even friendlier and also datamined.
    11-02-15 08:15 AM
    Keep your friends close and your frenomenies closer.

11-02-15 08:20 AM
    Those Amoled samsung do really push the brightness. Althought the Nexus 6P seems to have a Samsung Amoled aswell, but acording to pocketnow, isn't as bright, lets see how the Priv does.

Is the Note Edge as bright as the Galaxy S6?
    Yes, the Note Edge is as bright as the S6. I sure hope BB finally allows us to turn off auto dimming as I like using my phones on full brightness (torch mode) lol
    11-02-15 02:39 PM
    I believe that is due to Microsoft pushing their camera app instead of the tried, true, and highly praised Lumia Camera. *sigh*
    Honestly, that's part of the reason I'm probably going to keep my L1520 a little while longer; they are trying to wipe themselves from all things Nokia but truth is, the Lumia apps were fantastic.
    11-02-15 08:28 PM
    Anyone still on the fence between these two phones?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 05:08 PM
    Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but technobuffalo just did a video comparison
    JRF_1986 likes this.
    11-24-15 05:13 PM
100 ... 234